Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/2 the posts

• 3/4 of the posts

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This board has posters who have stated that they feel that RazorX's comments are not chatized enough, by those who are not Liberals.

It was asked several times what amount of chastizement would be necessary and specifics seem to be sorely lacking, from the Liberals.

Therefore: I decided to put up this poll and give the Liberals (and anyone else) the opportunity to resolve the "amount of chastizement" that is necessary.

here is the thing, most of the liberals on this site are butthurt professional crybabies that can't stop being offended at the smallest slight. They love love love to complain and censor others. Conservatives are natural stoics and don't go "OH THE HUMANITY" every other post. I guarantee more conservatives on here use their ignore feature than the liberals.

here is the thing, most of the liberals on this site are butthurt professional crybabies that can't stop being offended at the smallest slight. They love love love to complain and censor others. Conservatives are natural stoics and don't go "OH THE HUMANITY" every other post. I guarantee more conservatives on here use their ignore feature than the liberals.
Oh quit fucking whining ya crybaby before I put you on ignore! :p

Liberals are pathetic. It is truly the ideology of weakness.

Of course more conservatives use the IA feature.

Conservatives are far and away more narrow minded than the averae Liberal, and the thought of having ideas that don't conveniently jibe with their preconceived notions of right and wrong, bouncing around their narrow little minds scares the beejeezus out of them. IA allows them to pretend that everyone thinks just as they do.

:rofl2:

wambulance_logo.jpg

Conservatives are far and away more narrow minded than the averae Liberal, and the thought of having ideas that don't conveniently jibe with their preconceived notions of right and wrong, bouncing around their narrow little minds scares the beejeezus out of them. IA allows them to pretend that everyone thinks just as they do.

You're right, petitioning for bans is so much more broad-minded.

so you feel you are more open minded for listening to someone who you categorize as a racist?

so you feel you are more open minded for listening to someone who you categorize as a racist?

seriously guys, I don't seem to post in threads where zappas is a lot, but arguing with him is like shooting fish in a barrel. I've never met someone so easy to shut down with a sentence . .

Back