Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/3 of the posts

• 1/2 the posts

• 3/4 of the posts

• Total voters
so you feel you are more open minded for listening to someone who you categorize as a racist?

I don't necessarily listen to what any racist has to say, but yes, I am more open minded because I don't just stick my fingers in my ears and pretend the hateful bullshit being spewed doesn't exist, which is exactly what you are doing when you IA someone.

seriously guys, I don't seem to post in threads where zappas is a lot, but arguing with him is like shooting fish in a barrel. I've never met someone so easy to shut down with a sentence . .

So you "shut me down" did ya?

Whatever you say...ROTFLMAO!!

Sorry, but I have this thing called "a life" and sometimes it interferes with the expedient reply to your nonsense...

But you go right on ASSuming that just because I didn't answer you on Friday night or Saturday, that it was cuz you "shut me down"!

:good4u:

Last edited:
I don't necessarily listen to what any racist has to say, but yes, I am more open minded because I don't just stick my fingers in my ears and pretend the hateful bullshit being spewed doesn't exist, which is exactly what you are doing when you IA someone.

so the people who claim to have me on ignore are not open minded

interesting

so the people who claim to have me on ignore are not open minded

interesting

Does anyone else find it hysterical that Yurt has openly admitted he has people on IA...

Does Yurt therefore believe that he himself isn't open minded?

Let's all watch now while Yurt finds some way to make the claim that he's somehow DIFFERENT from anyone else who uses the IA feature.

Back