How many of you, would not want people you know IRL to see what you've posted here?

JPP righties:
25727360.jpg

Ahahahahah, she didn't know your reputation before she married you? I don't care about my husband's. What I did care about was that he was always a gentleman about them. I only knew about them because we lived in a small town. I was onsidered very lucky and others envied me for my being the one to finally end up with him. One girl at my goingawy party, when I moved to Alaska with him told me she hated me. Oh well, that's life.

I think my friends and family would recognize me here. My friend took me to lunch awhile back and told me that she worries about her husband and myself going to hell. I told her that if God is love, then neither one of us is going to hell. I think it is what she wanted to hear.

She knows, its just not something I would like to talk about with her.

I'm pretty much the same here as IRL. Only difference is that my family doesn't know I don't believe in jeebus.

They will pick it up, I know my family knows a difference, but no one ask and when I breached the subject of doubt with my sister, she burst into a brimstone preacher moment. We have just left it at that. My sisters who are most like me know how I feel. My youngest brother doesn't care, the evangelicals have always thought I was strange. We all still love and respect each other.

I say a lot of things I don't really mean, and I often argue for the sake of argument more than out of any real belief in the argument, or seem to take a relatively extreme stance that I don't honestly believe in. It would be pretty easy to take a few posts out of context from here and make me seem like a horrible person.

Back