how many people do you have on your ignore list?

How many people do you have on your ignore list?

• Total voters
There's a few of us. We do get a bit overwhelmed by the volume of the liberals though. Send a few more over, if we balance up the site it could get interesting.

If I can find some sane ones, (meaning they aren't crazies), I will.

Hey, don't you think everyone should 'rep me now'? I'm one of the few conservatives and I try not to piss folks off. I'm not into outing anyone. I've not been allowed into the rep club, Grind never responded to my pm to him. That's ok, but c'mon folks, show some bi-partisanship!

The above post is an example of rep whoring, something that Grind and friends have down. Thank you.

The above post is an example of rep whoring, something that Grind and friends have down. Thank you.

Well, they asked me into that group, but I am not a rep whore, and I have never asked anyone to rep me. I think the whole thing is silly. Do you know how I got most of my rep points? Republican men! It seems the more I humiliate and demean them, the more enthralled they become. Spurt alone must have positive repped me about 100 points, all saying the same thing, in response to my calling him a little pisspot or some other colorful adjective:

"Say it agian (sic), please, say it again."

And that doesn't even began to go into the things Bravo has said while positive repping me everytime I call his mother a, well...let's not get into that. But it's pure filth.

This whole rep system has just verified to me my lifelong refusal to date Republicans. I mean, dear God, what must go on in their bedrooms?

annie the rep alliance is super inclusive and only open to my elite inner circle O_O.

But given time you may be able to join.

Also note to other people who consider myselfs part of my elite inner circle: I just haven't gotten around to inviting everyone.

Well, they asked me into that group, but I am not a rep whore, and I have never asked anyone to rep me. I think the whole thing is silly. Do you know how I got most of my rep points? Republican men! It seems the more I humiliate and demean them, the more enthralled they become. Spurt alone must have positive repped me about 100 points, all saying the same thing, in response to my calling him a little pisspot or some other colorful adjective:

"Say it agian (sic), please, say it again."

And that doesn't even began to go into the things Bravo has said while positive repping me everytime I call his mother a, well...let's not get into that. But it's pure filth.

This whole rep system has just verified to me my lifelong refusal to date Republicans. I mean, dear God, what must go on in their bedrooms?
LOL! I gave you tons of your rep, 2 or 3 at a time. ;)

annie the rep alliance is super inclusive and only open to my elite inner circle O_O.

Also note to other people who consider myselfs part of my elite inner circle: I just haven't gotten around to inviting everyone.

edit: meant EXclusive.

I'll say, Ok. We all know it's a conspiracy to keep the conservatives down, while the left is able to trample on our rights! Damn you all! Unless you put me in your club, then I'll kiss butt.

Some friend you are, oh lazy one.

Speaking of your serial laziness, when the fuck is that Youngin's Pwn album coming out? I know I'm not a member, but as a former member, I know you obligated yourself to compile one (and if my awesome selections are incuded, use my current avitar over the Luigi one... there is nothing more "Youngin" than a hangover).

threedee your choices will still be in the album Also you have 3d glasses that symbolize you. ib1 is a boat for some reason.

btw it's treason if you join youngins are stoopit and you'll be perma banned from youngins pwn so don't even think about it O_O

btw it's treason if you join youngins are stoopit and you'll be perma banned from youngins pwn so don't even think about it O_O
First I need to hear back from Dave. :cool:

threedee your choices will still be in the album Also you have 3d glasses that symbolize you. ib1 is a boat for some reason.
Cool!

upimg5%5CPlastic-3D-Glasses_50915.jpg

First, I have no one here on my ignore list. I typically only use it for trolls and maybe for some one who happens to piss me off and the only thing I can think of posting to him/her is FU _ _ _ _ U. Buy some vowels if you need to. :D

I've got about ten people on ignore. All conservatives.

# bravo
# Colt Commander
# flaja
# indisputable
# KingRaw!
# Little-Acorn
# meme
# Southern Man
# theMAJORITY
# Thor
# usnr95
# webbway

I put a bunch of Damo's best buds on ignore and now he's going to menstruate on me about it. :(

After that first quote I was going to ask if that was why you never speak to me anymore. But, then you had to post the list and unless, I'm "indisputable", I'm not on the list.

Immie

First, I have no one here on my ignore list. I typically only use it for trolls and maybe for some one who happens to piss me off and the only thing I can think of posting to him/her is FU _ _ _ _ U. Buy some vowels if you need to. :D

After that first quote I was going to ask if that was why you never speak to me anymore. But, then you had to post the list and unless, I'm "indisputable", I'm not on the list.

Immie
Me neither and I'm offended considering the source.

Back