how many rep points should tom pendegasfadsgsf get?

How many derka derka? O_o

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
tom was away for our christmas festivities. trolls dont count. unless you are a pro troll like watermark. VOTE NOW!!!! :good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u:

I hate to be niggardly with the rep points, but should he get more than I simply because he was away? I went with the 40995 option.

I'm a cheap bastard.

If I don't get 12 non-troll votes I am giving him the 8675309 and you will all be subjugated to his mighty power.

as tom threaten to neg rep me until i changed my prior sig, he should get zero. nobody who takes rep that seriously deserves any extra rep.

Says the man who neg repped me as soon as I came back from my hols.

aaah, poor baby, the internet tough guy that uses rep to threaten people to change their signatures...

obviously rep means a great deal to you and the last time grind gave you extra rep points you used to try and get me to change my sig....

give him a billion points, who cares, maybe it will stop him from going postal off line....i'm mean seriously, what kind of pussy threatens to continually neg rep someone until they change their sig line and then whines when he gets neg repped after the holidays....he needs the points to make himself feel superior, give it to him

I have given tom 8675309 rep points.

However, just like in the matrix, when neo refused to return to the source, agent smith also gained in power, to maintain the balance. As such, I have given yurt also 8675309 points. Thus balanced is maintained between two arch rivals and we don't have to hear rep complaints. because they can both pwn each other. The end.

or is it?

O_____O

Last edited:
I have given tom 8675309 rep points.

However, just like in the matrix, when neo refused to return to the source, agent smith also gained in power, to maintain the balance. As such, I have given yurt also 8675309 points. Thus balanced is maintained between to arch rivals and we don't have to hear rep complaints. because they can both pwn each other. The end.

or is it?

O_____O

Grind, give me -100000000000000000000 points.

Back