how much longer?

I was quoting your list, little troller boy, look at the numbers before each sentence. I know you wrote that but you said we ask for a link, remember? I said that should be a given for anyone when something is copied, on some occasions, it's a rule.

Now you twist the meaning of what it means.

Now you twist the meaning of what it means.

Let's hope this is a troll fail and you aren't that dense. I'm not referring to your list having a link since you wrote that crap. I'm talking about it as a rule of conduct when you copy and paste. If a link can't be provided it is not a viable thing to debate. How about addressing the other two I wrote. Or do you just want to admit to not being serious and move on to head pats and feeling bad for you?

Liar, you're position is well known. All of you are close in your desire to see this country turned into a hell hole, and turning it is.

Poor triggered whitey

Angry-White-People.jpg

Let's hope this is a troll fail and you aren't that dense. I'm not referring to your list having a link since you wrote that crap. I'm talking about it as a rule of conduct when you copy and paste. If a link can't be provided it is not a viable thing to debate. How about addressing the other two I wrote. Or do you just want to admit to not being serious and move on to head pats and feeling bad for you?

You're the dense one buddy boy. You can stop your deflection because I don't care.

Back