How racist are you?

How racist are you?

• Total voters
Yes I am so racist. I married a Thai, my sister in law is also Thai, as is my step niece. Oh and my daughter in law is Vietnamese.
Oh I can do better than that. My sister married someone so beneath the pale that no self respecting redneck could possibly condone what she did. She married a Jeff Gordon fan.

Well nothing...it's just that you're saying you don't care much for white women just doesn't mean much of anything. I mean face it Billy...you're the least biased person I know.

WTF!?! The hot blond Viking babe is somebody named ... Billy? A guy??? (now THAT'S a bummer) :(

WTF!?! The hot blond Viking babe is somebody named ... Billy? A guy??? (now THAT'S a bummer) :(
Captain Billy was his original handle. He's one of the original members of JPP. I've known him since before JPP at other predcessor sites when he was a young Marine about to be sent to Iraq. He belongs to a group of numerically impaired original members of JPP called "The Trinity". They consist of Grind, Threedee, Watermark, Billy and there was a fifth one be he left a long time ago. As you can see from the numbers of their members...counting isn't The Trinity's strong suite.

Last edited:
Well nothing...it's just that you're saying you don't care much for white women just doesn't mean much of anything. I mean face it Billy...you're the least biased person I know.

There used to be a comedian called Bernard Manning who was accused of being racist. He said he wasn't racist as he told jokes about everybody.

Captain Billy was his original handle. He's one of the original members of JPP. I've known him since before JPP at other predcessor sites when he was a young Marine about to be sent to Iraq. He belongs to a group of numerically impaired original members of JPP called "The Trinity". They consist of Grind, Threedee, Watermark, Billy and there was a fourth one be he left a long time ago. As you can see from the numbers of their members...counting isn't The Trinity's strong suite.

hahaha ... Thanks Mott. A little background helps a lot. :)

Back