How serious do you take anonymous political message boards

How serious do you take this place?

• Not serious at all - its for fun and exchanging ideas... and trolling

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Somewhat serious, I'm passionate, but realize its a small community.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pretty serious. I am passionate about my positions and its important to me that they be heard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious. This isn't child's play. Politics affords not levity.

• Dead serious. I will verbally assault you and your children if heated enough.

• Mainman

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I was tempted to vote for Maineman, but I went with not at all serious. Funny thing is that I used to take it somewhat seriously, but time has watered down my attitude, I guess. But don't fuck with me peoplez!!!

What? You don't take this site, built for entertainment and the exchange of ideas as your raison d'etre?

NOoooooeeezzzz!11!!!shiftplusone!

i voted somewhat as it seemed the first option was only about trolling...but i am here more for the first option, however am somewhat serious....

and LOL @ maineman....the ssssuper psychotic option

watermark, you are psychotic, but no maineman

I voted for MM because he always kicks conservative ass. I take demoralizing Bush supporters very seriously.

so you support his insults re pedophilia? you said "always"

^^ prime example of the weirdos that take this site way too seriously ^^

I realize you can't get enough of me and constantly yearn for my attention, but seriously Yurt, get a boyfriend already.

^^ prime example of the weirdos that take this site way too seriously ^^

I realize you can't get enough of me and constantly yearn for my attention, but seriously Yurt, get a boyfriend already.

you're more desperate for attention than i thought....one post with a question and that equates to "yearn" for your attention....

i wonder why you won't answer the question:

so you support his insults re pedophilia? you said "always"

my bet is that you will never answer the question and instead will provide us with more lame insults and meadowmuffins....

who knows, maybe you will surprise us and answer the question

I voted for MM because he always kicks conservative ass. I take demoralizing Bush supporters very seriously.

LadyT you need to get with the times. George W Bush left office in January of 2009. There is no such thing as a Bush supporter any more.

However MM is an appropriate vote for both you and Darla since you both take this site and your own hilarious political opinions far too seriously.

Back