How serious do you take anonymous political message boards

How serious do you take this place?

• Not serious at all - its for fun and exchanging ideas... and trolling

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Somewhat serious, I'm passionate, but realize its a small community.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pretty serious. I am passionate about my positions and its important to me that they be heard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious. This isn't child's play. Politics affords not levity.

• Dead serious. I will verbally assault you and your children if heated enough.

• Mainman

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
LadyT you need to get with the times. George W Bush left office in January of 2009. There is no such thing as a Bush supporter any more.

However MM is an appropriate vote for both you and Darla since you both take this site and your own hilarious political opinions far too seriously.

1) Of course I take my personal political opinions seriously. Otherwise, what's the point of having them?

2) Me take the board too seriously? Do you even read my posts?

3) Saying there's no such thing as a Bush supporter is riduculous. There are still die hard Regan supporters and he's been dead for over 5 years.

1) Of course I take my personal political opinions seriously. Otherwise, what's the point of having them?

2) Me take the board too seriously? Do you even read my posts?

3) Saying there's no such thing as a Bush supporter is riduculous. There are still die hard Regan supporters and he's been dead for over 5 years.

There does seem to be plenty of Bush defenders on here.
Case in point the "who is to blame" thread.

but then I guess defenders are not supporters?

Originally Posted by LadyT:contents banned

You were warned

LadyT you need to get with the times. George W Bush left office in January of 2009. There is no such thing as a Bush supporter any more.

However MM is an appropriate vote for both you and Darla since you both take this site and your own hilarious political opinions far too seriously.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Beefy!!

As long as you recognize your problem, you can work on solving it.
Good job on the admission.

Aside from the knee-slapping, creative and innovative "I'm rubber" moment here, am I missing something?

Case in point. Obsessive weirdo.

lol, he's been following me around and posting that for the day or so trying to get me to acknowledge him. Its so entertaining watching and Yurt beg for my attention.

"Contents Banned"

"Why aren't you answering the question the way I want you?.....hmmmm, could it be that you really are a child eating pedo?"

Back