How Should Liberal Victims Respond to Violent Criminals?

What would you do?

• Just stay down after being knocked on your ass.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start screaming and run for your life.

• Let your fists do the talking.

• Just stay home and keep your finger pointed at Conservatives.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Granule

Firebrand
Sensitivity and Enlightenment levels have been so fucking high with the Left, that it's literally been pouring out of their cyber faces. The problem is, I've yet to hear the correct response to a violent attacker. So what does one do when confronted with such aggression?

Liberals are more evolved than anyone else on this planet. I chose the most logical answer: E) Reason with them. It wouldn't hurt to throw in "A" as well. I think cold blooded killers like to know beforehand who they are supposed to not kill.

Of course, some liberals want to ban guns...except for themselves...

Liberal hypocrisy is nothing new. Meet Carl Rowan...Democrat...gun-grabber...hypocrite.

Rowan gained public notoriety on June 14, 1988, when he shot an unarmed teenager, Neil Smith, who was on his property illegally.

"The interloper was a near-naked teenager who had been skinny-dipping with friends in Rowan's pool, and the columnist's weapon was an unregistered, and thus illegal, .22 caliber pistol."

From People magazine: "When Rowan heard the police arrive, he stepped outside to let them in. It was then, he says, that he was confronted by "a tall man who was smoking something that I absolutely was sure was marijuana." Rowan says he repeatedly warned the intruder that he was armed and would shoot.

"My first words were: 'Freeze! Stay where you are!' " says Rowan. "Then I said, 'I have a gun.' "

Rowan says the man kept coming and that he finally felt forced to shoot in self-defense. He says he aimed at the intruder's feet but hit him in the wrist when the man lunged forward.

The intruder, teenager Benjamin Smith, 18, tells a different story.

"I was in my underwear. I just climbed out of the pool. It was pretty innocent. I never spoke with him. He just shot me and closed the door and went back hiding in his house. I mean, I guess I was trespassing. But that's no reason to shoot a person, is it? For swimming in their pool?"

Rowan was charged for firing a gun that he did not legally own. Rowan was arrested and tried.

During the trial, he argued that he had the right to use whatever means necessary to protect himself and his family.

He also said the pistol he used was exempt from the District's handgun prohibition law because it belonged to his older son, a former FBI agent.

He was called out for hypocrisy, since Rowan was a strict gun control advocate.

In a 1981 column, he advocated "a law that says anyone found in possession of a handgun except a legitimate officer of the law goes to jail—period."

In 1985, he called for "a complete and universal federal ban on the sale, manufacture, importation and possession of handguns (except for authorized police and military personnel).

Private gun ownership had been illegal in the District of Columbia since 1976 and the facts of the case were the talk of the town for many days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan#Gun_Control_Controversy

A1QAgtECYAAPEu6.jpg:large

:rofl2:

Sensitivity and Enlightenment levels have been so fucking high with the Left, that it's literally been pouring out of their cyber faces. The problem is, I've yet to hear the correct response to a violent attacker. So what does one do when confronted with such aggression?

It takes a special kind of stupidity to make politics an issue when a person's being violently assaulted.

Didn't I see a feminist website that advised peeing your panties?

I was wrong - it was the U of C, aided and ably abetted in stupidity by a Democrat legislator - a M A N. :rofl2:

http://www.uccs.edu/pusafety/what-to-do-if-you-are-attacked-.html

20130219_121710_cd18joe_salazar.jpg

DEMOCRAT

Salazar's remarks inspired a #LiberalTips2AvoidRape hashtag on Twitter.

Salazar urged the passage of a bill concerning guns on campus. He said he was trying to make the point that guns on campuses don't necessarily make schools safer.

I was wrong - it was the U of C, aided and ably abetted in stupidity by a Democrat legislator - a M A N. :rofl2:

http://www.uccs.edu/pusafety/what-to-do-if-you-are-attacked-.html

20130219_121710_cd18joe_salazar.jpg

DEMOCRAT

Salazar's remarks inspired a #LiberalTips2AvoidRape hashtag on Twitter.

Salazar urged the passage of a bill concerning guns on campus. He said he was trying to make the point that guns on campuses don't necessarily make schools safer.

He also opined that women will just start shooting everybody because they "feel" like they are about to get raped. Not kidding. He believes that women shouldn't have the right to bear arms as granted in the constitution because he fears they will shoot men randomly because they "feel" they are about to get raped. That's why they have "whistles" and "call boxes"... (apparently if you feel like you are about to be raped you can't use your cell phone, instead you have to run to a box in a "safe zone" and use that while using a whistle).

Nice goal-post moving attempt.

goalposts_3.gif
jane-burton-domestic-cat-red-tabby-british-shorthair-female-standing-on-back-legs-trying-to-catch-lure.jpg

Lol. I'm not distracted by shiny objects.

What would you do?

1. Explain that you’re a card carrying member of the DNC.
2. Just stay down after being knocked on your ass.
3. Avoid suspicious looking characters altogether (just don’t let Conservatives know what you did).
4. Start screaming and run for your life.
5. Reason with them.
6. Let your fists do the talking.
7. Just stay home and keep your finger pointed at Conservatives.

Here's what the U of C suggested:

Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.
Don't take time to look back; just get away.
If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/university-of-colorado-at_n_2718476.html

Fire into body mass.. oh wait... no weapon. Have a case of the vapors and show no signs of coming to. Or shoulder roll at them come up in front of them and push their nose into their head. People respond poorly at the sight of their own blood. Noses can yield lots of blood. Or call 911 and hope they get there while you're still being buggered 20 25 minutes later as opposed to just taking a report on the homocide.

Back