How Should Liberal Victims Respond to Violent Criminals?

What would you do?

• Just stay down after being knocked on your ass.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start screaming and run for your life.

• Let your fists do the talking.

• Just stay home and keep your finger pointed at Conservatives.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It takes a special kind of stupidity to make politics an issue when a person's being violently assaulted.
You're the dogs barking about gun control, communist fan. I'm just facilitating a discussion that addresses your hysteria. How IS a liberal supposed to address this problem?

Liberals are more evolved than anyone else on this planet. I chose the most logical answer: E) Reason with them. It wouldn't hurt to throw in "A" as well. I think cold blooded killers like to know beforehand who they are supposed to not kill.

Well played. this was the best sarcasm laden post i've seen all year.

Here's what the U of C suggested:

Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.
Don't take time to look back; just get away.
If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/university-of-colorado-at_n_2718476.html

The illinois state police website used to have the same advice

Sensitivity and Enlightenment levels have been so fucking high with the Left, that it's literally been pouring out of their cyber faces. The problem is, I've yet to hear the correct response to a violent attacker. So what does one do when confronted with such aggression?

NRA jizz gobbler 90 percent of the 10,000 murders are committed by family and friends.
Says the FBI

How Should Liberal Victims Respond to Violent Criminals?

See them as typical representatives of capitalism and unite against them. obviously, just as they should against those who employ them.

Sensitivity and Enlightenment levels have been so fucking high with the Left, that it's literally been pouring out of their cyber faces. The problem is, I've yet to hear the correct response to a violent attacker. So what does one do when confronted with such aggression?

fucking loud music wont kill you fucking brain dead idiot

You're the dogs barking about gun control, communist fan. I'm just facilitating a discussion that addresses your hysteria. How IS a liberal supposed to address this problem?

The only thing you're facilitating is high-fives from your con pals over your snarky comments. At least be honest about it.

Back