How Stupid is Topspin

How Stupid is Topspin

• Total voters
GED

anyone who obsesses over whether someone else recieved a GED as much as topspin, has to be GED insecure
I love how he always infers if you don't go to college, you have a GED. Like it's impossible to graduate high school and get that diploma.

topspin is a very cool dude. but if i am forced to choose, i will have to go with the cajun southern side of him. you can never fully take the southern stupidity out of a southerner

I went to public high school in La, so yes there is a huge chunk of dumb that no amount of undergrad in acct or MBA can take out.
How's this, how dumb am I or how good is this country when not one of you tools has more green than I do. lol

then you don't have more green than me asshole, you make a lot but like a lot Of big talking your all hat no cattle.
My portfolio is real estate heavy at this time since I own two beautiful homes and have a lifestyle to enjoy them. Once the market is back on I'll be in high cotton.

Your lifestyle consists of bragging on how much stock you own. Meanwhile you get fatter each day.

tool

My portfolio is real estate heavy at this time since I own two beautiful homes and have a lifestyle to enjoy them. Once the market is back on I'll be in high cotton.

Your lifestyle consists of bragging on how much stock you own. Meanwhile you get fatter each day.

what a dumbfuck, your portfolio is houses. LOFL
you make 300,000 a year and your in your fourties and don't have a million. shit your investment focus is as narrow minded as your social beliefs

what a dumbfuck, your portfolio is houses. LOFL
you make 300,000 a year and your in your fourties and don't have a million. shit your investment focus is as narrow minded as your social beliefs
I don't make that much. My portfolio is balanced, although a bit heavy in real estate, but I enjoy both homes. Not reflected is my businesses, which will eventually sell and reap millions, then my lovely wife and I will retire young. We both plan on coaching. :)

Back