How Stupid is Topspin

How Stupid is Topspin

• Total voters
And I challenge you to make it down alive, against nothing more than your own gravity. I'll even go first to show you how its done. :)

The mofo can’t spell, that’s for sure. I suck at a lot of things. But any dude who works his way up the ladder at a multi-national corporations, owns a bitchin' house in the most awesome town in Louisiana, and reportedly has a way cool and charming wife is a muy esplendido vato loco. Anyway, let’s be honest: Spelling isn’t a credible test for intelligence. The real test of stupidity is whether or not one voted for Bush a second time, in spite of seeing the Shrub in action for one full term.

When challenged, the Southern Man steps up. You hate personal responsibility.

No I recognise that people who spout lies fed to them by people who want to control the American people to make more money are really insane when they talk about themselves as if they were some kind of god.

You look like a idiot every time you do it.

Your so blind and twisted you cant see it.

The mofo can’t spell, that’s for sure. I suck at a lot of things. But any dude who works his way up the ladder at a multi-national corporations, owns a bitchin' house in the most awesome town in Louisiana, and reportedly has a way cool and charming wife is a muy esplendido vato loco. Anyway, let’s be honest: Spelling isn’t a credible test for intelligence. The real test of stupidity is whether or not one voted for Bush a second time, in spite of seeing the Shrub in action for one full term.

thanks bro it's the way too hot for me wife that has me chillin like a villan. If I'm ever in Cali your way, ghaja is on me:clink:

No I recognise that people who spout lies fed to them by people who want to control the American people to make more money are really insane when they talk about themselves as if they were some kind of god.

And George Soros is your hero.

actually, the true test of stupidity is voting for someone who was too stupid to BEAT Bush, despite seeing Bush in action for a full term.

LMAO... the IRONY of the bolded portions is quite thick.

Back