How To Afford College.

How To Afford College. Here are some options. They are proven.

1) Join the service.

2) Get a job before you go, save as much as you can to pay for your tuition.

3) Get a job while in College to pay the rest.

4) Live within your means.

Simple formula. Works every time.

5) Suck dick.

Yep. In fact they did.

A grown man, supposedly so successful and wealthy, still relying on his aging parents to pay his bills. After all your yammering, I am shocked none of your "wealthy", "royal" family could pay cash for the kids college. At a minimum the parents kick in at least a buck or two and not rely on the grandparents. I mean, the way you bullshit PackD, one would think the child would go to some Ivy league school through some endowment or just because your "rich" family built a wing there or something.
Just to be clear here, this is not about your child nor your parents. It is all about your bullshitting.

That is, without putting yourself FAR into debt. You just make college free, free, FREE! Many other countries do it. Along with having universal health care. If you think the U.S. can't do it, you have been fed a LOAD of crap!

its infrastructure

educated employees

becuase we need an educated work force asshole

its why we have to import high tech workers

Then let the parents of those kids doing the funding. Why do you oppose the parents of those kids funding it for THEIR kids?

Unlike you Jethro, I have degrees. I am sure the state paid for your GED that is not working out well for you at all.

bragging at a place like this where you can not prove any of that is idiotic

if you did pay for college you wasted your money

you are still dumb as fuck

That's funny coming from the one that's puckered Obama's black ass for 8 years in office and 6 months out of office. Pucker up, NL.

Obama told the truth asshole

remember you guys could not even manufacture any fake scandals about him.

admiring a man who told the truth and helped this country survive the mess you dicks made of it is reasonable

being a donnald nut polisher makes you a dupe

Back