CanceledB

Banned
Here's a couple of ways I like to:

Watch "1776"

Watch "All the President's Men"

Watch "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Watch the HBO "John Adams" series.

Stay away from stupid fireworks shows.

Keep the windows closed and distract kitties from scary fireworks sounds.

Did you notice my avatar? Do you realize who you're talking to?

You are pure evil. :eek:

Don't mind Mott. His basic animal interaction guide is to eat whatever his can't fuck, and we all know Mott can't fuck pussy.

I spent the day in the a/c watching B movies on netflix and keeping the volume up so my gun shy dog didn't freak.

One tip, leftover grilled chicken makes excellent chicken salad.

bijou you calling fireworks lame got under my skin more than anything else we've disagreed on here so far. what the fuck is wrong with you O_O

bijou you calling fireworks lame got under my skin more than anything else we've disagreed on here so far. what the fuck is wrong with you O_O

I'm sorry, Grind. It wasn't personal. I've seen many fireworks shows, yes, they're pretty and sparkly. But I'm way over it, over the smell, over the befouling of the air, over the way it scares the living shit out of my pets, over the fire danger it presents (I live in Southern California, which is a tinderbox at this time of year).

So, sorry to have offended you, but yes, fireworks shows are lame for all the reasons listed above and I think watching 'All The President's Men' is a much more realistic way to celebrate what is actually good about this country. :)

Back