How Trump did it

jakemax

Banned
1037447614_trumpbeast.jpg.683ebf9cb7b35bfc320565801dac3ecb.jpg

Which cast doubt over everything this person said in her hearsay testimony.

No, it casts doubt on the intelligence of everyone who thought this picture proved something. Trump rode in an SUV. Exactly like this. Given his position in the vehicle, the incident as described is entirely consistent with that position. Reach with his right hand, lunge at with the other. .

You are a fucking moron.

trump-motorcade-201004_1601847202623_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

You do not believe he can move forward in that vehicle, to the open divider?

He wasn't in that vehicle. He was in an SUV, the same or similar to the one he used on his Covid parade. The picture clearly demonstrates the ease by which he could have done what was described.

No, it casts doubt on the intelligence of everyone who thought this picture proved something. Trump rode in an SUV. Exactly like this. Given his position in the vehicle, the incident as described is entirely consistent with that position. Reach with his right hand, lunge at with the other. .

You are a fucking moron.

trump-motorcade-201004_1601847202623_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

SS days the steering wheel incident did not occur

SS days the steering wheel incident did not occur

So what? Has anyone come forth under oath and said she is lying? Maybe Meadows should do that. Or Ornato?

Sorry, your attempts to impeach Hutchinson have been a complete and utter failure. Just like you..

So what? Has anyone come forth under oath and said she is lying? Maybe Meadows should do that. Or Ornato?

Sorry, your attempts to impeach Hutchinson have been a complete and utter failure. Just like you..

They are lying, the SS never said it didn't happen.

They are lying, the SS never said it didn't happen.

Agreed. I would bet my house that the story she recounted is true. It is consistent with Trumps personality, and she was under oath. With nothing, NOTHING to gain. Trump world lies when the truth would do. His supporters are a reflection of him. Despicable, disgusting, hateful and frightened.

SS said Trump never grabbed for the steering wheel. Only thing they confirm in her hearsay testimony is Trump requested to go to the capitol.

Agreed. I would bet my house that the story she recounted is true. It is consistent with Trumps personality, and she was under oath. With nothing, NOTHING to gain. Trump world lies when the truth would do. His supporters are a reflection of him. Despicable, disgusting, hateful and frightened.

As a group they are some of the most fearful people that exist.

Back