How Trump did it

As a group they are some of the most fearful people that exist.

Amen. Scared of women. Scared of black people. Scared of immigrants. Scared of muslims. Scared of Jews. And selfish. They are about themselves at the expense of anyone else. I haven't ever encountered a more disgusting group of people in my life.

"Engel and the SUV driver, an unnamed Secret Service agent, are prepared to testify before the Jan. 6 committee that the president did not lunge at the steering wheel. The Jan. 6 committee and the Secret Service are in discussions about whether one or both men will appear on camera.

The news was originally reported by NBC after Hutchinson's testimony on Tuesday. "

miserable.jpg.1df59c46d9cd3d197c1209d4b4213baf.jpg

Agreed. I would bet my house that the story she recounted is true. It is consistent with Trumps personality, and she was under oath. With nothing, NOTHING to gain. Trump world lies when the truth would do. His supporters are a reflection of him. Despicable, disgusting, hateful and frightened.

She was under oath to say what she was told, not whether it actually happened or not.

Amen. Scared of women. Scared of black people. Scared of immigrants. Scared of muslims. Scared of Jews. And selfish. They are about themselves at the expense of anyone else. I haven't ever encountered a more disgusting group of people in my life.

you've never encountered anyone in your life.......you have groceries delivered to your mother's basement.......

Back