How was your thanksgiving?

Mine was kind of bittersweet. Many of my Aunts and Uncles are getting up their in years and now when we go to the holiday gatherings you appreciate that by the same time next year some of them may no longer be around. Except grumpy Uncle Jack....we'll probably have to pole axe him.

i had an awesome thanksgiving....thank you obama for making it all happen, if bush was president, my thanksgiving would have been terrible, i would be jobless, homeless and my turkey would have been SPAM

Went to work. So did my wife.

Only guy in the building, so I rigged up the PA system to blast Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc. Also decided to switch to gin instead of rum. A good decision on both counts. Made good money too.

First thing was fresh coffee and home made cinnamon rolls. Couple tokes. Football. Couple tokes. A little scrambled eggs for lunch to inject some protein to balance all the sugar from the morning. Couple tokes. Football. Couple tokes. Mrs. Alias puts on a sexy hafltime show. Couple tokes. Took dinner over to a friend who has the flu and immediately got out of there after washing my hands. Couple tokes. Football. Dinner. Couple tokes. Pumkin pie.....twice. Couple tokes. G'night.

First thing was fresh coffee and home made cinnamon rolls. Couple tokes. Football. Couple tokes. A little scrambled eggs for lunch to inject some protein to balance all the sugar from the morning. Couple tokes. Football. Couple tokes. Mrs. Alias puts on a sexy hafltime show. Couple tokes. Took dinner over to a friend who has the flu and immediately got out of there after washing my hands. Couple tokes. Football. Dinner. Couple tokes. Pumkin pie.....twice. Couple tokes. G'night.
Well that's not the kind of Holiday you would expect to hear for a psychopathic wingnut. Why if you aint careful there Ailias someone might begin to think you're turnin liberal!

Went to work. So did my wife.

Only guy in the building, so I rigged up the PA system to blast Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc. Also decided to switch to gin instead of rum. A good decision on both counts. Made good money too.

*sigh*

I don't drink at all anymore. I can't remember the last time I drank. It's been like a year since I've just gotten drunk. Do you miss your JPP drinking buddy?

I hate hangovers too much to just get drunk. I mean, there's no way to get anything done on a day after you've been drinking. I've tried fighting off hangovers with vyvanse before, and you get like an hour of feeling almost normal before falling off into a deep pile of shit again the rest of the day.

Well that's not the kind of Holiday you would expect to hear for a psychopathic wingnut. Why if you aint careful there Ailias someone might begin to think you're turnin liberal!

Why, cause I smoke weed? You need to get out more often. The last Tea Party I went to, the first speaker was on legalizing marijuana. Don't believe everything you see on TV or read in the papers. I live in a very conservative area and there is weed everywhere and we grow it ourselves.

Why, cause I smoke weed? You need to get out more often. The last Tea Party I went to, the first speaker was on legalizing marijuana. Don't believe everything you see on TV or read in the papers. I live in a very conservative area and there is weed everywhere and we grow it ourselves.
Well hell yea! I do get out often and I grew up in conservative farm country and I know all about what goes on in them cornfields. It's not only where them pure conservative farm boys grow their weed it's also where they bang their cousin for the first time.

I hate hangovers too much to just get drunk. I mean, there's no way to get anything done on a day after you've been drinking. I've tried fighting off hangovers with vyvanse before, and you get like an hour of feeling almost normal before falling off into a deep pile of shit again the rest of the day.

Just keep a gallon of water by your bed and drink it prior to going to sleep.

weed will be legalized one day. it'll be awesome. 50% of americans now support full legalization. of course, the government still told us to go fuck ourselves. So I guess that's progress.

Had a great time.
My wife I got to spend it with most of the kids and most of the grandkids.
21 in all, with 9 missing.
Daughters house was crowded; but it was good.
Going to do the same set up, for Christmas.

Why would anyone think Billy is a drunkard?

Went to work. So did my wife. Only guy in the building, so I rigged up the PA system to blast Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc. Also decided to switch to gin instead of rum. A good decision on both counts. Made good money too.

smileshrug.gif

Back