How would you rather die?

How would you rather die?

• Total voters
Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this… to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it. [aims gun]
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
Will Munny: Yeah. [fires]

"We all got it comin'" Will Munny Unforgiven.

Last edited:
But death is the only way to heaven and everlasting life. Shouldn't we embrace and welcome death ?

Some of us even have virgins waiting up there.

Well....

Since I missed my chance as a war hero...I suppose the next best thing would be to die in my sleep with a smile on my face at say 90+... :cof1:

We're all dying and most of us fight it. To be born is to die. Actually it seems with the reality of abortion, you don't even have to be born, to die.

Yet we fight it. Last January my blood pressure spiked, since then I've lost 30 lbs., diet has become very healthy. Exercise is the key, though I did that even before.

Today I walked 8 miles, have done 5 loads of wash, and cleaned the floors on hands and knees. All is exercise, though the first was aerobic.

I'll still die, just be a better looking corpse. ;)

good for you!!! I did third day of taebo...kicked my ass. However, that's not counting all the laundry, dishes, floors, and chasing twin 2 yr olds that i did. Does it count that I had mexican food after?

Had you rather die because you deserved it, or because you didn't?
That is the question.
Let's examine what is meant by the question...

Because you deserved it--
Simply means you have been bad, and deserved your just rewards. Could be all kinds of things, from killing people to cheating on a jealous husband/wife, stealing from the wrong person, overdosing on drugs, gangbanging, having sex with strangers... whatever. Point is, you enjoyed life to the fullest, and when you go, it will be because you can say you richly deserved it.

Because you didn't deserve it--
Means you die because you were the victim of standing for something you believed in. You stood on principles and upheld those until the end, and your end is met in conviction of those principles. Again, this can be all kinds of things... dying in war... defending the innocent... protecting your family... cops in the line of duty... firemen... etc. Point is, you didn't deserve to die, you died standing for what you believe in.

Dixie, if I didn't know you were a God-fearing, family values, Southern Baptist Christian, I would think you were smoking crack when you posted this.

Back