Howeys recent comments

To this day howey has failed to provide us any evidence of this.

Notice how he says one *or* two? Notice how ambiguous that very sentence is? If you are claiming people posted your personal information, don't you think you would know EXACTLY who did it and when?

As opposed to giving howey carte blanche to just point the finger and have us permanently ban someone from the site? You know, if you say "someone has posted my personal info," all you have to do is give us a link. This honestly isn't that complicated. Howey routinely fails to do this most basic task. Other times he'll claim someone has posted his personal information when it turns out howey himself had already posted about the same subject many times all over the board.

Not every person, just you, for the most part. You are the only person that we have to drag the bare minmum of evidence out of like pulling teeth with pliers, and then when we do, the stuff you give us is usually not even against the rules. You let your personal hatred for some posters continually cloud your judgement. Or you just want us to ignore our own standards.

This forum has more than a million posts. People have clicked the submit button more than a MILLION times. The people that post here have been doing so for years and with a big chunk of them, have posted for more than a decade. Even others that complain a lot, still manage to post here. INCLUDING YOU.
Whenever people find out about our forum, they routinely call it the best they have yet found. Because even though it may not be the most populated, it's a forum that puts the burden of experiencing it on the end user. You make your own fate here. Ignore the trolls or engage them.

You cannot possibly say our rules doom our forum to failure. Our forum has been chugging along just fine.

Classic Howey whitewashing. I put in bold exactly why 007 was banned along with more than 10 quotes of him calling people pedos. rule 14 was an add on, but he could (and was) outright banned just for the rule 12 stuff as well. Additionally, being a troll here is NOT against the rules. It just means that if you are a full on troll, you post at the mods discretion.

Well that's on you.

You get the wrong one often, or just fail to provide even the most basic of evidence. There has NEVER ONCE been a time where us mods had a piece of clear and concise evidence that we haven't acted on it. The problem for you is you simply never do this. ever.

And you DO lie. I don't think everything you have said is just a mistake, I think you have to know that when you talk about "JB" and then someone else asks "hey is that JB?" and you then say you are having your personal info violated, that what you are doing is basically just trying to manipulate us into your ban patrol.

From your subjective perspective (the only one that matters) - yes it does go away. You don't see it, it's not there.

So your call patrician a troll but at the same time you say you are missing out on "legitimate discussions" because you can't see the trolls posts? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

I am very confident if you just stopped all your bitching 90% of the drama on here would evaporate.

You can't throw USF, patrician, ILA, etc to the wolves. We aren't going to ban them just because you say so. If they violate personal info, give us a motherfucking link. Very easy. Otherwise shut the fuck up about them. If you can't handle the things they say, then leave this site. We aren't going to ban people that haven't broken the rules.

Howard has accused me, several times, of posting information from his facebook; but when challenged to show that I've done so, he goes amazingly quiet.

I have never posted a single thing, that wasn't first revealed by the poster themselves.

If Howard has proof, let him show it; but he'll probably just keep lying about it.

I really love the "I don't mean to compare it to rape victims" and then he proceeds to compare himself to rape victims.

The narcissistic douche is going to alienate the few broads who tolerate his trolling bullshit.

The little girl becomes more unhinged by the day

I really love the "I don't mean to compare it to rape victims" and then he proceeds to compare himself to rape victims.

The narcissistic douche is going to alienate the few broads who tolerate his trolling bullshit.

He is emotionally incontinent

"broads"? That's real PC ILA. That should win you some points, although I am sure most of the females here have you on ignore anyway, except Annie of course, who is probably flattered by your comment anyway.

"broads"? That's real PC ILA. That should win you some points, although I am sure most of the females here have you on ignore anyway, except Annie of course, who is probably flattered by your comment anyway.

Supposedly you have me on ignore, therefore this reply never happened

;)

BTW I don't do PC. You haven't learned that by now?

Hey looky, you got four broads to thank your post Darla, Christie, Howey and Tekky. How cute. I wonder if they all have the same menstrual cycle?

Back