Hows the weather..whats for dinner?

Battleborne

Terminator
In my little corner of the world this last week was a bruttally cold one...temperature was low 4 degrees to a high of 32...Snowed about a foot yesterday..the sun came out today so the driveway was cleared along with the vehicles!

Tonight for dinner I am going with a Irish/Mexican/Italian stew...Lotsa meat,potatoes,onion,garlic,Italian sun dried tomatoes,chili peppers,celery,carrots...and of course a cold beer...would go with Irish Cream..but I wrapped that puppy up as a Christmas gift for the daughters bf...***sigh***

Last edited:
Tonight: Cloudy. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low near 20F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Hi of 30, long past, low of 20.

Right now it's freezing rain. Dinner was Boston Market Chicken Pie.

Well see you all later I have to go get some fresh french bread and milk for dinner.

Have a good one guys.

Well guys/girls

The stew is ready...I am tired and dinner and a beer are a callin'..time to eat and watch some tv...night all!:D

About 75, sunny. Today was the Honolulu Marathon so traffic sucked, but the weather's always nice.

Dinner: Garlic Barbecued Chicken and apsaragus. Lots of beer.

Last week we had record high temperatures in the 70s, this week, the 20s and low 30s. Skiing is GOOD though and I love the winter.

Dinner:
Boneless whole chicken stuffed with shrimp etoufee, dirty rice with asparagus tips, a bit of jambalaya and some fried okra.

Was about 60 here yesterday and raining.
but on the positive side the drought should be officially over soon.

Had dinner with some friends, still bloated.

Praying for an 'ICE DAY' tomorrow. :cof1:

Watches and Warnings
Wheaton Forecast

/O.EXT.KLOT.WS.A.0005.071211T0600Z-071212T0600Z/
WINNEBAGO-BOONE-MCHENRY-LAKE ILLINOIS-OGLE-LEE-DE KALB-KANE-
DUPAGE-COOK-LA SALLE-KENDALL-GRUNDY-WILL-LAKE INDIANA-PORTER-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ROCKFORD...WOODSTOCK...WAUKEGAN...
OREGON...DIXON...DEKALB...AURORA...CHICAGO...OTTAWA...OSWEGO...
MORRIS...JOLIET...GARY...VALPARAISO
408 AM CST MON DEC 10 2007

...WINTER STORM WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING...

THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING.

FREEZING RAIN AND SLEET...POSSIBLY MIXED AT TIMES WITH SNOW...WILL
DEVELOP AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. PRECIPITATION WILL GRADUALLY
CHANGE TO MOSTLY FREEZING RAIN TUESDAY MORNING. PRECIPITATION
COULD FALL RATHER HEAVILY AT TIMES LATE TONIGHT AND TUESDAY
LEADING TO THE POTENTIAL FOR RAPID ICE ACCUMULATIONS...ESPECIALLY
ON ELEVATED OBJECTS SUCH AS TREES AND POWER LINES.

PRESENT INDICATIONS ARE THAT PORTIONS OF THIS WATCH AREA COULD
RECEIVE IN EXCESS OF A HALF INCH OF ICE...IN ADDITION TO SOME
SLEET AND SNOW ACCUMULATIONS. TEMPERATURES COULD RISE ABOVE
FREEZING AND PRECIPITATION TURN TO ALL RAIN DURING THE AFTERNOON
TUESDAY...PARTICULARLY SOUTH OF I-88 AND I-290. FARTHER NORTH
TOWARD THE WISCONSIN BORDER PRECIPITATION MAY REMAIN FREEZING RAIN
THROUGH THE DAY TUESDAY.

ANY SMALL CHANGE IN THE FORECAST TEMPERATURE...EITHER AT THE
SURFACE OR ALOFT...WOULD HAVE DRASTIC IMPLICATIONS ON THE EXPECTED
PRECIPITATION TYPE AND AMOUNTS. PERSONS PLANNING TRAVEL ACROSS
THE WATCH AREA TUESDAY SHOULD CLOSELY MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND
STATEMENTS ON THIS DEVELOPING WINTER STORM.
Going out for dinner, still don't know where.

Gotta get outta here.........

hit the store...the sun is out only about 32 degrees...tonight for dinner maybe a pot roast...dunno...will see what looks good at the store...this board today is crawling with lib rhetoric...need sustance to continue...maybe a beer would help...:D see y'all later...or not!

Keep us posted! This is gripping!

I haven't been so glued to me seat since Lifetime ran "Mother, may I sleep with danger?" starring Tori Spelling.

Really.................!

Keep us posted! This is gripping!

I haven't been so glued to me seat since Lifetime ran "Mother, may I sleep with danger?" starring Tori Spelling.

:rolleyes: saw this post as I was leaving...so I picked up some pickled pigs feet an some pork rhines with hot sauce to go with my beer...reminded me of you and BAC!

the weather is beautiful... its been around the 20's today but well be back down to the negitives again here in a few days, i love it, it tends to keep all morons off the road. that and we actuly have snow before xmas this year, around 10" total, i wish it were more, but i am more then happy with 10. cant wait to get out on the lake and do a lil ice fishing. i jut hope it dosnt get above freazing anytime soon, dont want the snow to melt... if that happens my well will probably frezz again... that sicks.

food ... well its left over chinese and home made chikin noodle... keeping it simple

Last week we had record high temperatures in the 70s, this week, the 20s and low 30s. Skiing is GOOD though and I love the winter.

Dinner:
Boneless whole chicken stuffed with shrimp etoufee, dirty rice with asparagus tips, a bit of jambalaya and some fried okra.
Oh! I forgot to mention, my personal dinner and not just what I cooked was a vegetarian jambalaya.

Back