Hows the weather..whats for dinner?

Tonight...............

Pork loin roast...mashed potatoes and brown gravy...Italian Salad...damn the weather has turned brutal again...lows in the teens and highs not over 32 degrees..sure miss the West Coast during winter months...but alas it will only last a couple of more months then summer in the Mountains is to die for...

I know darla will come back in and say how stuck to her seat over this thread she is...:cof1:

Gotta run...dinner is done..

The Pork Loin Roast with cloves smells really good...skipped the mashed potatoes and went with Ranch beans...gotta do the salad..so y'all have a great night!:clink:

The fun continues:

/O.CON.KLOT.ZR.Y.0005.000000T0000Z-071212T0600Z/
DUPAGE-COOK-LA SALLE-KENDALL-GRUNDY-WILL-LAKE INDIANA-PORTER-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...CHICAGO...OTTAWA...OSWEGO...MORRIS...
JOLIET...GARY...VALPARAISO
419 PM CST TUE DEC 11 2007

...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST
TONIGHT...

A FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST
TONIGHT.

MORE FREEZING RAIN...WITH ADDITIONAL ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF A COUPLE
TENTHS OF AN INCH...IS EXPECTED THIS EVENING. LOW LEVEL WARM AIR
OVERSPREAD THE REGION EARLIER TODAY ALLOWING THE FREEZING RAIN TO
TURN OVER TO ALL LIQUID RAIN. HOWEVER...A COLD FRONT MOVING
SOUTHEASTWARD THROUGH THE REGION IS DRAWING LOW LEVEL COLD AIR
BACK OVER THE ADVISORY AREA. SURFACE TEMPERATURES WILL DROP BACK
BELOW FREEZING EARLY THIS EVENING AND THE COLD AIR WILL CONTINUE
TO PUSH SOUTHEAST THROUGH THE NIGHT. SHORTLY BEFORE MIDNIGHT...THE
FREEZING PRECIPITATION WILL CHANGE OVER TO SNOW WITH AN INCH OR 2
OF SNOW ACCUMULATION POSSIBLE. ANY LINGERING SNOW SHOULD END BY
SUNRISE.

I think I'll skip dinner tonight, just go to bed.

Our weather is beautiful.

Left-overs or TV dinner, with some cheap red wine. {Same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before, same as the day before. (repeat, repeat, repeat until your head explodes!) }

Well, as long as the wine comes in a bottle and not a box, Trog. I think dinner out of a box and wine out of a box might be considered fine dining in alabama. But for the rest of us, that's one step removed from dumpster-diving.

I think dinner out of a box and wine out of a box might be considered fine dining in alabama.

Yes it is.

It's actually considered a meal for the more affluent middle class who build their homes from traditional caked mud instead of the more poverty-stricken denizens of the Black Belt who build their homes out of their own feces and eat worms.

Basically life sucks in Alabama.

Wether is nice as usual. I saw a double rainbow today, and a woman with a generous bosom was jogging around braless in front of my house today, and that made me happy.

Dinner: Goulash with rice, asparagus on the grill, 11 beers.

The weather still sucks in...............

my little town...average 28 degrees..cold and miserable...but alas...tonight I will make 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burgers' Double beef patties,lotsa cheddar cheese,avacado,salsa,jalopeno peppers,onions,mustard,ketsup,pickles,and whatever or whichever spicey combo I can find...and yes a beer or two and fries...to piss off the elite Veggies and whimps on this board today...

Have a great night y'all whimps..of the ninth degree!

Back