Hugh Hefner has died

So you've blocked the memory and it's probably because recalling it is so painful and demeaning for you. :D

Any conversation with a homosexual rape pervert such as yourself is demeaning and disturbing.

I feel like I need to go wash my hands after just talking to a pervert like you.

You are a sick bastard.

Any conversation with a homosexual rape pervert such as yourself is demeaning and disturbing.

I feel like I need to go wash my hands after just talking to a pervert like you.

You are a sick bastard.

Why do you consider having a conversation with a homosexual to be demeaning and disturbing?

Why do you consider having a conversation with a homosexual to be demeaning and disturbing?

It's not his homosexuality that bothers me, per se ...It is his fantasies about me being in prison so he can rape me that are deeply disturbing...

He is sick, persistent, and he fantasizes about violent homosexual rape right here at JPP...
If you don't believe me just click on the blue box after his name in my signature and see for yourself in his own words.
USFREEDOM911 is one sick bastard.

You are a sick bastard.

Make sure you wash your ass also.
No one wants your boyfriend to get a "dirty dick".

:truestory:

It's not his homosexuality that bothers me, per se ...It is his fantasies about me being in prison so he can rape me that are deeply disturbing...

He is sick, persistent, and he fantasizes about violent homosexual rape right here at JPP...
If you don't believe me just click on the blue box after his name in my signature and see for yourself in his own words.
USFREEDOM911 is one sick bastard.

Why would I want to rape you; plus, how could I if you were in prison?

Is that what you consider a "work release program"?

1idm.png

Back