Hugh Laurie before he went to the US and starred in House

cancel2 2022

Canceled
[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2010212/funny_hugh_laurie_stephen_fry_comedy_sketch_your_name_sir/"]Funny Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry Comedy Sketch! 'Your Name, Sir?' - Video[/ame]

I especially liked chuffed to bits.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYmrg3owTRE"]YouTube - Hugh Laurie: the British accent vs the American[/ame]

I own the complete collection of Jeeves & Wooster. Actually, I was surprised to learn that he and Fry were considered a comedy act/team outside of that show, because Fry has traditionally been so much more famous/successful than Laurie until he did House.

Indeed it is. Look, I'm not a fan of hers, so you can go ahead and belittle her all you want. She did make a pretty good MC at the Academy Awards a few years back, though...

Indeed it is. Look, I'm not a fan of hers, so you can go ahead and belittle her all you want. She did make a pretty good MC at the Academy Awards a few years back, though...

Are you saying this person is famous? What is he/she famous for? I guess its the old '15 minutes of fame' syndrome.

Are you saying this person is famous? What is he/she famous for? I guess its the old '15 minutes of fame' syndrome.

You've never come across the, hilarious, American situation comedy "Ellen"?

You, sir, should get down on your knees and thank the Fates for sparing you such an ordeal.

You've never come across the, hilarious, American situation comedy "Ellen"?

You, sir, should get down on your knees and thank the Fates for sparing you such an ordeal.

My parents specifically turned off the TV during that period of the day because Ellen's a faggot. I was like eight anyway so I couldn't understand anything that was going on.

My parents specifically turned off the TV during that period of the day because Ellen's a faggot. I was like eight anyway so I couldn't understand anything that was going on.

Their actions were correct but for the wrong reasons.

By the time Ellen was shown over here (a black day indeed) we'd already had the first lesbian kiss on a soap opera, misleading a generation of schoolchildren into the mistaken belief that all lesbians look like Anna Friels. Damn you, Channel 4.

By the time Ellen was shown over here (a black day indeed) we'd already had the first lesbian kiss on a soap opera, misleading a generation of schoolchildren into the mistaken belief that all lesbians look like Anna Friels. Damn you, Channel 4.

Once again the Americans have it all wrong, bless 'em.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVHbWHGVYaU"]YouTube - Faggots and Peas recipe - Keith Floyd - BBC[/ame]

But ya'll quit being Comedy Grind's (snobs). Ellen is one of the all time greats.

Back