Human Exoskeleton Helps Paralyzed to Walk

Thanks Thorn that is cool. I might need one of those if I live long enough.

And Damo , good response on the Auto. :clink:

Moving prison?? Try moving and being released from prison. That wheel chair is a greater prison than you can imagine.

This new development puts him able to walk. He can no access areas the wheel chair could not. He now looks people in the eye and can see where he is going in a crowd.

Prison? No, thats freedom.

It may also be freedom from the many lesser known health complications that arise from having to sit or lie in one spot without moving. Not only pressure sores/lesions, but severe digestive problems, circulatory irregularities, breathing problems, all of which can both shorten life and add serious distress to the primary disability, inability to move.

I'll bet that Christopher Reeve, had he lived, would have done all he could to be able to use one of these!

Moving prison?? Try moving and being released from prison. That wheel chair is a greater prison than you can imagine.

This new development puts him able to walk. He can no access areas the wheel chair could not. He now looks people in the eye and can see where he is going in a crowd.

Prison? No, thats freedom.

Until the controllers flip the switch remotely and shut down his ability to go anywhere. For the handicapped this loss in freedom may be worth the upside. For perfectly mobile people, this has only the potential to be a moving prison.

Until the controllers flip the switch remotely and shut down his ability to go anywhere. For the handicapped this loss in freedom may be worth the upside. For perfectly mobile people, this has only the potential to be a moving prison.

The controllers? Are you trying to say that someone has hidden remote shutoff switches for these?

LMAO!!

I guess the controllers are reptilian hybrids?

Look, the entire article is about a computerized exoskeleton that provides mobility to paraplegics. Did you read the article?

And why on earth would perfectly mobile people be in one of these exoskeletons??

The controllers? Are you trying to say that someone has hidden remote shutoff switches for these?

LMAO!!

I guess the controllers are reptilian hybrids?

Look, the entire article is about a computerized exoskeleton that provides mobility to paraplegics. Did you read the article?

And why on earth would perfectly mobile people be in one of these exoskeletons??

Im just saying, beware the mobile prison. If vigilance isn't your bag, continuing being stupid.

Im just saying, beware the mobile prison. If vigilance isn't your bag, continuing being stupid.

I am all for vigilance. But when someone invents something that can have a profoundly positive effect on paraplegics, calling it a mobile prison is not vigilance. Its lunacy.

You start your nonsense without the slightest bit of evidence. That is not vigilance. Its called paranoia.

I am all for vigilance. But when someone invents something that can have a profoundly positive effect on paraplegics, calling it a mobile prison is not vigilance. Its lunacy.

You start your nonsense without the slightest bit of evidence. That is not vigilance. Its called paranoia.

Skynet must be defeated, dickass.

Skynet must be defeated, dickass.

YOu are a complete lunatic. Every topic you discuss on here turns towards this fascist, totalitarian, zionist, conspiracy theory of yours.

And not a shred of evidence to go with it.

The article here was about a device to help handicapped people. And you come in with this "mobile prison" insanity. Then you claim you are just being vigilant, and anyone who isn't is stupid.

Stupid? You call applauding this invention stupid? You call not suspecting the reptilian hybrids at every turn of every topic stupid?

You have lost your mind.

YOu are a complete lunatic. Every topic you discuss on here turns towards this fascist, totalitarian, zionist, conspiracy theory of yours.
That's a bit of an overstatement.
There is ample evidence. What do you doubt?
The article here was about a device to help handicapped people. And you come in with this "mobile prison" insanity. Then you claim you are just being vigilant, and anyone who isn't is stupid.

Stupid? You call applauding this invention stupid? You call not suspecting the reptilian hybrids at every turn of every topic stupid?

You have lost your mind.

Get a life.

Overstatement?

In a thread YOU started about how to make the green movement work, you reverted to the same garbage.

And in a thread about an invention to help the handicapped you come up with this nonsense about a remote control shutoff that "the controllers" could use to trap people.

No, not an overstatement at all. Perhaps there are rare exceptions.

What part do I doubt? Reptilian hybrids? Thats a good start.

Get a life? I have a delightful life. I simply have time at work to laugh at and harrass an internet lunatic. After all, everyone needs a hobby or two. And the company frowns on me target shooting at the office.

You have lost your mind.
You're just figuring this out now? The man's wacko.

You're just figuring this out now? The man's wacko.

yet I recall besting you in nearly all discussions, if not all. Do you consider all people smarter and more perceptive than you to be crazy.

you globalists are the craziest of all. Going around all the time "seeing no evidence " of a new world order. YOU'RE THE ONES SELLING IT HARDEST.

You believe in the free movement of people, goods and capital, despite the impact on anyone but investors.

Back