Human Exoskeleton Helps Paralyzed to Walk

And I enjoy deprogramming the fascism out of your brain.

Did you ever think of how gdp is actually a valuable metric?

Did I ever make the claim that the gdp is the best measure of the economy? But your suggestion of a better one was laughable.

No asshat, I cannot recall you besting anyone in a debate. You just claim victory. No factual basis needed for the claim, much like your "reptilian-hybrid overlord" theories.

Did I ever make the claim that the gdp is the best measure of the economy? But your suggestion of a better one was laughable.
# people coming out of debt and making more money relative to expenses is laughable? That's what a fascist like you would say, isn't it?
No asshat, I cannot recall you besting anyone in a debate. You just claim victory. No factual basis needed for the claim, much like your "reptilian-hybrid overlord" theories.

All my arguments against globalization are based on observable impacts on people. I debunk the lies inserted into our minds that tell us we must sell each other out, and only have loyalty to our corporate masters. You are finally waking up, and you are scared.

Basing the view of the economy on the spending habits of people is laughable, yes.

People continually overspend and try to live beyond their means. Its not some globalist conspiracy theory that has people buying things they don't need and can't afford. Its ignorance.

But come on asshat, tell me all about your "Hey, I think a ditch digger needs a few more lashes across the back, just to keep him motivated. His starvation is making him weak today." comments in the other thread??

Please clarify the source of those comments.

But come on asshat, tell me all about your "Hey, I think a ditch digger needs a few more lashes across the back, just to keep him motivated. His starvation is making him weak today." comments in the other thread??

Please clarify the source of those comments.

The source is me. You need a proper footnote, jerky?

Yeah, and all the controllers have always sought to keep paraplegics in their place. You know, they can set the breaks on their wheelchairs remotely and stuff. It happens all the time, because I said it does. They also turn them into obstacles and laugh and point a lot, while just generally wreaking havoc by parking in the spots reserved for the handicapped when they think they aren't there.

That's what Freemasons do in their secret meetings with the reptilians, we sit around wondering how we can use the total control of paraplegics to take over the world. All those paranoids think we use the Jews, but no... It's the wheelchairs and exoskeletons.

Yeah, and all the controllers have always sought to keep paraplegics in their place. You know, they can set the breaks on their wheelchairs remotely and stuff. It happens all the time, because I said it does. They also turn them into obstacles and laugh and point a lot, while just generally wreaking havoc by parking in the spots reserved for the handicapped when they think they aren't there.

They are that fuckerly.

Oh I see. Your comments about whipping ditchdiggers and them starving is simply a creation of your own imagination?

Why does that not surprise me.

Your too stupid to have expectations, hence, suprise doesn't register within your reduced range of cognition.

That's what Freemasons do in their secret meetings with the reptilians, we sit around wondering how we can use the total control of paraplegics to take over the world. All those paranoids think we use the Jews, but no... It's the wheelchairs and exoskeletons.

LMAO

Thank you for that laugh, Damo. Good stuff.

Your too stupid to have expectations, hence, suprise doesn't register within your reduced range of cognition.

I saw a post accusing me of cracking a whip and saying that my workers are starving.

If expecting you to have some basis for those remarks is stupid, its only because you habitually post without basis in reality.

Silly of me to expect you to post facts.

I saw a post accusing me of cracking a whip and saying that my workers are starving.

If expecting you to have some basis for those remarks is stupid, its only because you habitually post without basis in reality.

Silly of me to expect you to post facts.

You have that whipcraking attitude of assholery.

Not every conspiracy is a falsehood. And some are just darned entertaining.

I have no doubt that some conspiracy theories are valid.

Its just the entertaining ones sort of ruin the credibility of those who espouse them.

Back