Human Nail Gun

cancel2 2022

Canceled
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOs2DKapHzQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Big Steve-worlds hardest nail thrower[/ame]

lol...the poor lonely loser tom penisgrasp doesn't get the attention he wants on a joke thread

:palm:

I had decided to call a truce with you, but you are such a stupendous fucking knobhead I may well reconsider. By the way, your pet name for me is reminiscent of the sort of names I got called when I was 9 or 10 by prepubescent schoolkids. That you, a supposed adult, use them still is probably something you ought to take up with your God next time you are praying or should it be called preying? :palm:

Last edited:
That last part was awesome! Like shooting clay pigeons with a nail.

"Big Steve" really looks the part. I bet he also crushes beer cans on his forehead.

I would like to see him using a target, say Yurt's head, do you think there would be much to stop it coming out the other side?

I had decided to call a truce with you, but you are such a stupendous fucking knobhead I may well reconsider. By the way, your pet name for me is reminiscent of the sort of names I got called when I was 9 or 10 by prepubescent schoolkids. That you, a supposed adult, use them still is probably something you ought to take up with your God next time you are praying or should it be called preying? :palm:

Tom; you have to admit, if you're going to be honest, that you're just as guilty in most of this and that some of it, you actually bring on yourself.
I'll admit that I'm guilty for what I have done, or will do; because I know I'm no Saint and I'll probably regress to such behavior again. :cof1:

lol...the poor lonely loser tom penisgrasp doesn't get the attention he wants on a joke thread

:palm:

WOW!

I was just reading the comments you made about your brother being handicapped, and about how bad it made you feel when the other kids would call him names.

And then you go and prove you're just as childish and mean-spirited as any of the kids who taunted your brother...NICE JOB!!

Tom; you have to admit, if you're going to be honest, that you're just as guilty in most of this and that some of it, you actually bring on yourself.
I'll admit that I'm guilty for what I have done, or will do; because I know I'm no Saint and I'll probably regress to such behavior again. :cof1:

I will say that if somebody starts insulting me and when I've ask them to stop, they just carry on regardless, I will let fly with all barrels.

I will say that if somebody starts insulting me and when I've ask them to stop, they just carry on regardless, I will let fly with all barrels.

Are you honestly going to say that you've never started any of the "insult fests" that have occured, or joined in for your own reasons.

I not sure what your question is, I can only say that sometimes it saves time and energy.

You stated:

To which I replied:
Are you honestly going to say that you've never started any of the "insult fests" that have occured, or joined in for your own reasons.

WOW!

I was just reading the comments you made about your brother being handicapped, and about how bad it made you feel when the other kids would call him names.

And then you go and prove you're just as childish and mean-spirited as any of the kids who taunted your brother...NICE JOB!!

fuck you zappygetard....my brother didn't go around calling people CUNT over and over and constantly insulting them

you are the most dishonest fuck on this board, next to tom penisgrasp that is

don't you ever talk to me about my brother, you are not worthy

tom is a worthless liar...this is his idea of a truce:

If that were true then I would have stopped after killing you off, but as usual you are a lying partisan twat.

he posted that a few days ago.....

nice try penisgrasp, but you're a worthless liar

Back