Human Nail Gun

fuck you zappygetard....my brother didn't go around calling people CUNT over and over and constantly insulting them

you are the most dishonest fuck on this board, next to tom penisgrasp that is

don't you ever talk to me about my brother, you are not worthy

You started it, you cretin and I told you I would respond in kind and more. You are without doubt, the oddest and most arrogant poster I've encountered in a while.

Last edited:
fuck you zappygetard....my brother didn't go around calling people CUNT over and over and constantly insulting them

you are the most dishonest fuck on this board, next to tom penisgrasp that is

don't you ever talk to me about my brother, you are not worthy

So others calling your brother names is despicable...I agree.

But you calling other people names is okay...whatever you say.

Me wonders how your brother would react if he knew you were spewing hateful names at others just like ignorant little punks did to him?

Your double standard is showing...btw, thanks for the neg rep...crybaby.

Last edited:
So others calling your brother names is despicable...I agree.

But you calling other people names is okay...whatever you say.

Me wonders how your brother would react if he knew you were spewing hateful names at others just like ignorant little punks did to him?

Your double standard is showing...btw, thanks for the neg rep...crybaby.

you're a dishonest shit...when people call you names you give back, that is all did...my brother did nothing

again, don't even talk about my brother, you are not worthy to even think about him, he was so much more than you

and no worries for the rep, had nothing to do with crying, had everything to do with showing you how you have really crossed the line. if you can't figure that out, then you have no social graces

You started it, you cretin and I told you I would respond in kind and more. You are without doubt, the oddest and most arrogant poster I've encountered in a while.

you lying sack of dung....you started it with the "cunt" business, then you pm'd me and threatened to keep neg repping me with your newly acquired grind super rep until i changed my sig

my sig merely quoted you calling me a cunt repeatedly

but i really don't care to get into a five year old's squabble about who started it, that you even had to bring it up shows you're an immature whiney little baby....you lied about the truce, you have no cred

you lying sack of dung....you started it with the "cunt" business, then you pm'd me and threatened to keep neg repping me with your newly acquired grind super rep until i changed my sig

my sig merely quoted you calling me a cunt repeatedly

but i really don't care to get into a five year old's squabble about who started it, that you even had to bring it up shows you're an immature whiney little baby....you lied about the truce, you have no cred

No sunshine, you started it by callng me a liar and even when I asked you to stop you carried right on. I then told you what would happen and now you just can't stop rampaging and spreading shit like a fucking incontinent rhino. If you really don't care why don't just shut the fuck about it then?

you're a dishonest shit...when people call you names you give back, that is all did...my brother did nothing

again, don't even talk about my brother, you are not worthy to even think about him, he was so much more than you

and no worries for the rep, had nothing to do with crying, had everything to do with showing you how you have really crossed the line. if you can't figure that out, then you have no social graces

Have I used any vulgarity when referring to you? Have I ever told you to "f**k off"?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight....so your "I only give back what I get" defense already has a GIANT HOLE IN IT...

The guy who can't go one single post without spewing some demeaning putdown tells me I have no social graces...LOL

I forgive you...

No sunshine, you started it by callng me a liar and even when I asked you to stop you carried right on. I then told you what would happen and now you just can't stop rampaging and spreading shit like a fucking incontinent rhino. If you really don't care why don't just shut the fuck about it then?

:tantrum:

:tantrum:

Kiss-my-ass-avatar-602.jpg

Back