Hundreds More Former GOP Officials Endorse Harris

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!

As former staff abandon Trump, hundreds of career Republicans joined an open letter against him.​

More than 200 Republican officials who once worked for former President George W. Bush, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), and the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for the presidency and warned of the dangers of a second Trump term in an open letter released Monday.

Queue the trumptards in this forum screaming "RINO" in 3, 2, 1....

The Republican Party is rotting from the head. They need to decide whether they are the Republican Party, or the much smaller party of trump.
That may be but what does it say about the Democratic Party that you had to force your sitting President out of the election because he was polling so poorly and then even now polling shows the EC pretty much a toss up?

Biden chose to leave the race. As for the 2nd question, it shows that the EC is outdated and we need to move to the popular vote.
With everything that's out there I didn't realize there were still folks arguing Biden walked away just because...

She's not exactly dominating in the popular vote either considering she's running against a party that is supposedly rotting from the the head.

Don't care. Anyone running a convicted felon for office has zero to attack the other party about.
I suppose it comes down to is your goal to win or make a moral argument? If it's simply a moral one why was Biden forced out? (because your moral argument remains the same regardless of who your candidate is)

With everything that's out there I didn't realize there were still folks arguing Biden walked away just because...

She's not exactly dominating in the popular vote either considering she's running against a party that is supposedly rotting from the the head.

She's not dominating in the popular vote?

I think she's up an average of 4% in the national polls right now. If the vote were held today, she'd likely win the popular vote by a few million - possibly many more.

If a vote was held today to switch away from the EC to the popular, one party would probably vote unanimously for that, and one party would probably vote unanimously against.

I suppose it comes down to is your goal to win or make a moral argument? If it's simply a moral one why was Biden forced out? (because your moral argument remains the same regardless of who your candidate is)
No one can force Biden to do anything. He stepped aside voluntarily for the good of the country. I understand why you can't fathom doing a good deed because you're in the trumptard cult.

She's not dominating in the popular vote?

I think she's up an average of 4% in the national polls right now. If the vote were held today, she'd likely win the popular vote by a few million - possibly many more.

If a vote was held today to switch away from the EC to the popular, one party would probably vote unanimously for that, and one party would probably vote unanimously against.
Nate Silver said 2.9% yesterday. That's certainly a lead but hardly a dominating number against a party that's in disarray.

People can complain about the EC but it's not going anywhere anytime soon so I'm not sure what to tell you on that.

You support an impeached felon. Biden choosing to leave the race is immaterial. You have no standing to whine about morality. Which, BTW, you wouldn't be doing if your sleazy shitgibbon was leading in the polling. Lol

No one can force Biden to do anything. He stepped aside voluntarily for the good of the country. I understand why you can't fathom doing a good deed because you're in the trumptard cult.
The oligarchs refused to give Biden anymore money and Pelosi told him to quit the race or we will invoke the 25th. So Biden "voluntarily got out of the race.

Back