Hunt begins for MOSSAD collaborators in European pager manufacture.

This could be Kamala's first official act as the newly anointed commander in chief.
Look at the JPP republicans line up to support potus Kamala.

This looks like a huge win for China Bloc....just as America and the West weaponized the dollar and conducts terrorism with it we do the same with tech....we are degenerates who have proven a willingness to weaponize for terrorism anything we can get our hands on.

"We have a better idea"
The Han

"We did not do it, the Israelis did it" is exactly like "We did not do it, the Ukrainians did it".......Bull Shit that most of the world has stopped buying.

Working on my education.....says that these weaponized electronics were built in Hungary.....you can be sure this is a MOSSAD/MI6/CIA program:

"If they would do this of course they would do 9/11".

I am not confident that these were actually made in Hungry.....I am confident that the CIA was involved....that to call this an Zionist Bastard project is wrong.....this was an American Empire project.

pagers.jpg

Hostages
The Practical Guide to Humanitarian Law
https://guide-humanitarian-law.org › content › article › ho...
IHL is clear: taking and executing hostages is prohibited. Such acts are war crimes in both international and non-international armed conflict.

If the cowards in Hamas did not hide behind women and children, civilian deaths would be at a minimum.

More than a thousand Israels were slaughtered by Hamas on Oct. 7, many of whom were civilians. Many of those children (civilians) were burned alive and be-headed.

Hamas does not give a tinker's damn about women and children, even their own women and children. They are fanatics who put Islam above the lives of their own women and children.

Working on my education.....says that these weaponized electronics were built in Hungary.....you can be sure this is a MOSSAD/MI6/CIA program:

"If they would do this of course they would do 9/11".
I'm afraid that he's correct.
It isn't North Americans per se, however- it's the assholes that they elect.

Why do they elect assholes ? Because they are cajoled into believing lies by the assholes who own the media.
Who are these assholes ? Zionists, predominantly.

I'm afraid that he's correct.
It isn't North Americans per se, however- it's the assholes that they elect.

Why do they elect assholes ? Because they are cajoled into believing lies by the assholes who own the media.
Who are these assholes ? Zionists, predominantly.

This is 20 hours old but is the best I have seen understanding what happened:

Says that an extra lithium chip was inserted and then the detonation was set off with a signal from aircraft.....says that there is no way the CIA was not deeply involved.

Also says that the operation was mostly a failure...mostly did not get front line Hezbollah.

Last edited:
THE UN SECRETARY-GENERAL WILL MAKE A STATEMENT ON THIS LATEST JEWISH TERRORIST WAR CRIME LATER TODAY.

THE UN SECRETARY-GENERAL WILL MAKE A STATEMENT ON THIS LATEST JEWISH TERRORIST WAR CRIME LATER TODAY.
L M F A O

Who the hell gives a shit but you and a pile of filthy ignorant leftists? You can tell all you like. Stop trying to eradicate need from the face of the earth and maybe life will b better for everyone. The rabid dogs dont want that though they want jews gone!

Back