Hypothetical Question

Would you

• Total voters

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
If someone from this board calls your daughter (who's allegedly a minor) in retribution for something you've said on this board what would you do?

I would laugh and tell my kid, this is a reminder that there is no shortage of dumbasses out there. Shit work slightly harder than the average person in school and at work and skate.
Prob another troll for asshat, getting outsourced 3x wasn't enough to get him serious now follow Darla with some serious whining.
I must say though it's been some of the best comedy since USGED started telling us how rich he was.

I would laugh and tell my kid, this is a reminder that there is no shortage of dumbasses out there. Shit work slightly harder than the average person in school and at work and skate.
Prob another troll for asshat, getting outsourced 3x wasn't enough to get him serious now follow Darla with some serious whining.
I must say though it's been some of the best comedy since USGED started telling us how rich he was.

Huh, maybe it is asshat. At this point I have no idea anymore.

Stop hating on usc!

I hadn't heard that, but think about it, where else is he going to get dates?

Dixie is from Alabama and no one suggested he gets his dates at family reunions? Non-southerners are getting slower.

Back