Hypothetical Question

Would you

• Total voters
its just assumed at this point winterborn

I thought that was W.VA. It didn't occur to me to consider Alabama. Besides my old roommate was from Al (Huntsville) and was eminently civilized. Winterborn will hate this but she went to Auburn. :)

I thought that was W.VA. It didn't occur to me to consider Alabama. Besides my old roommate was from Al (Huntsville) and was eminently civilized. Winterborn will hate this but she went to Auburn. :)

Eminently civilized and attended auburn? Mutually exclusive terms.

If she had been from Bombingham, it would have been a totally different story, but being from Alabama, I'm sure Thorn is not telling the truth about her...

If she had been from Bombingham, it would have been a totally different story, but being from Alabama, I'm sure Thorn is not telling the truth about her...

Well, I think her parents were originally from Maryland. She was a grad student at Georgetown, a truly nice person and lots of fun. They do exist, you know!

I know that she sort of got into the college sports thing when Auburn was playing, but I could never tell the difference between the two teams from AL.:pke: for Winterborn :p

Well, I think her parents were originally from Maryland. She was a grad student at Georgetown, a truly nice person and lots of fun. They do exist, you know!

I know that she sort of got into the college sports thing when Auburn was playing, but I could never tell the difference between the two teams from AL.:pke: for Winterborn :p

Ah, so she wound up with a Northern education at an ivy league school.

:clink:

Its easy Thorn. The Good Guys are wearing crimson and white.

ROLL
Tide.jpg

Back