I am a Californian again

Vegas baby for 15 long years.

daaaaaaaamn...i thought you lived in cali or is that your rental home on the coast that you now live in??

i almost moved to vegas right out of high school, i thought of going into hotel management as a friend of the family is a GC for hyatt and he gets wicked rates all over the world at hyatts....and vegas has a great school for hotel management (or they did)....but one weekend there and i said hellz no and went to a four year to figure out my life

Hotel manager is what I wanted to be when I was a kid. Some want to be policeman, fireman, astronaut - and I wanted hotel management. :cool:

My best friend laughed at me when I reminded him of that several years ago. I later showed him the Employee of the Month plaque on the wall at the local movie theatre of a hot girl I went to high school with a year ahead of that indicated she planned to go to WSU and major in hotel management so as to redeem myself. :D

Hotel manager is what I wanted to be when I was a kid. Some want to be policeman, fireman, astronaut - and I wanted hotel management. :cool:

My best friend laughed at me when I reminded him of that several years ago. I later showed him the Employee of the Month plaque on the wall at the local movie theatre of a hot girl I went to high school with a year ahead of that indicated she planned to go to WSU and major in hotel management so as to redeem myself. :D

i know you're part of this so called youngin pwn club or whatever billy waxes on about....

but you are now apart of the awesome adult club, because i'm an adult and so are you!!!!

I'll smoke a bowl in celebration when it passes. It's the biggest legislation in 50 years.

I'm very jealous!!! I just found out I'm not being laid off, I was planning to move to Napa.

I'll smoke a bowl in celebration when it passes. It's the biggest legislation in 50 years.

I'm very jealous!!! I just found out I'm not being laid off, I was planning to move to Napa.
I can hear the disappointment about you NOT losing your job. LOL

Back