I am a fucking idiot

Oh come on! You can't honestly tell me that if you had a oppurtunity to bend Dixie over and do him that you wouldn't?

It's not like were talking about giving him a reach around ya know?
Sorry, I have absolutely no desire to put my johnson in a man's anal sphincter.

Hey sweety. Whatcha doin tonight? Wanna play a round of spin the liberal honey?

LMAOooo.... Motthead, even if I was gay, stoned, AND drunk, you would not appeal to me in the least. If you are hard up, you might talk to Waterhead, I think he'll probably sleep with you if you'll buy him dinner. I heard (from Robdawg) he likes for you to whisper Chomsky quotes in his ear.

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of kinky shit "liberal honey" is, and why spinning it would turn on a fagot... is it something like "naval jelly" ...do you put it on your organ? Do the liberals have a patent and get residuals from the sales? If I used it, would it make me turn liberal?

On second thought, that's okay, I don't want to know, I am probably better off not knowing! Just keep your gay kinkiness to yourself, unless you're fancying a quick sex change 'operation' ...I can make that happen for ya!

:cof1:

LMAOooo.... Motthead, even if I was gay, stoned, AND drunk, you would not appeal to me in the least. If you are hard up, you might talk to Waterhead, I think he'll probably sleep with you if you'll buy him dinner. I heard (from Robdawg) he likes for you to whisper Chomsky quotes in his ear.

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of kinky shit "liberal honey" is, and why spinning it would turn on a fagot... is it something like "naval jelly" ...do you put it on your organ? Do the liberals have a patent and get residuals from the sales? If I used it, would it make me turn liberal?

On second thought, that's okay, I don't want to know, I am probably better off not knowing! Just keep your gay kinkiness to yourself, unless you're fancying a quick sex change 'operation' ...I can make that happen for ya!

:cof1:

I don't have to appeal to you honey besides, it would be my intention to throw a Confederate flag over your face and do it for Dixie! :pke:

Back