I Am A Real American

cawacko

It's Sunday, i'm headed to church and we need some unity in this country. Where else to turn but Hulk Hogan's theme song!

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man..."

cawack: "I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man..."

Quet: "Not a current event."

Jack: :palm:

The need for unity is always a current event! But fair enough, my bad

Who gives a crap about dumb-ass, inconsequential rules.
I support your right to talk about patriotic unity as a current event in light of current discourse.

It's Sunday, i'm headed to church and we need some unity in this country. Where else to turn but Hulk Hogan's theme song!

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man..."

giphy.gif

This is real America, We come in all colors and religions or no religion , white christians are 40 percent of the population and shrinking- not Americas future

diversity-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
truth respected by all sides is the ONLY path to coming together

the republicans need to accept truth and stop lying

giphy.gif

This is real America, We come in all colors and religions or or no religion , white christians are 40 percent of the population and shrinking- not Americas future

diversity-1-1.jpg

You have issues. I spoke about unity, not division which is all you talk about and try to do.

dear fucking idiot

3 million more living breathing American voters voted for Hilary

you are NOT the majority you idiot liar...…. remember

fuck you very much

I honestly couldn't care less about how many coffee and jelly stains were counted as a vote for Hitlery in California.

you are the ones denying Math

and science

and history

and dictionaries

and encyclopedias

Don't listen to the voices in your head. They lie.

http://www.capradio.org/articles/2016/11/21/why-california-takes-so-darn-long-to-count-its-votes/

“Coffee stains look just like an oval mark,” says Sacramento County Assistant Registrar of Voters Alice Jarboe. “So we have to remove all those coffee stains.“
.....and make sure they're counted as a vote for Hitlery.....

Back