I Am A Real American

We are not the Unity States of America. We have always fought with each other. It is part of our pricklish charm. Even that frog Alexis Of Tokerville noted that yankees were greedy bastards all about wanting material things and money while southerners would lay naked in the sun on a creek bank like a snapping turtle thinking great thoughts while not worried about nuthin, especially money.

We are not the Unity States of America. We have always fought with each other. It is part of our pricklish charm. Even that frog Alexis Of Tokerville noted that yankees were greedy bastards all about wanting material things and money while southerners would lay naked in the sun on a creek bank like a snapping turtle thinking great thoughts while not worried about nuthin, especially money.

:)

It's Sunday, i'm headed to church and we need some unity in this country. Where else to turn but Hulk Hogan's theme song!

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man..."

What rights would those be? Provide a list.

but how long have we been fighting because your pricks want to fight about truth

your a lie bag of a shit mound of a party now heaving nothing but lies

you are fucking evil incarnate

no nation can operate on fucking lies like your party does

the republican party seeks the death of this nation

there can be no other explanation to your complete lie fest

but how long have we been fighting because your pricks want to fight about truth

your a lie bag of a shit mound of a party now heaving nothing but lies

you are fucking evil incarnate

no nation can operate on fucking lies like your party does

the republican party seeks the death of this nation

there can be no other explanation to your complete lie fest
I am a Green. We like to yell at naked southerners that the motor oil the slather over their naked sunbathing bodies are bad for the other critters in the creek and shit like that.

yes I am sure you called for unity when Obama was president, right?

Unlike you guno I don't root for millions of people to die nor do I go around proudly making bigoted comments. The world revolves around more than the President. There is always a need for unity, doesn't matter who the President is, because there are plenty of bigots like you in the world.

This song was also from the '80's. Listen to the lyrics, you might learn something. Funny how angry a simple post like this makes you.

Unlike you guno I don't root for millions of people to die nor do I go around proudly making bigoted comments like you do. The world revolves around more than the President. There is always a need for unity, doesn't matter who the President is, because there are plenty of bigots like you in the world.

This song was also from the '80's. Listen to the lyrics, you might learn something

You might want to get word to your Emperor then.

Unlike you guno I don't root for millions of people to die nor do I go around proudly making bigoted comments. The world revolves around more than the President. There is always a need for unity, doesn't matter who the President is, because there are plenty of bigots like you in the world.

This song was also from the '80's. Listen to the lyrics, you might learn something. Funny how angry a simple post like this makes you.

just stating facts and data from the demographic shift taking place

so did you call for unity when Obama was president?

I call for unity at all times, the President is irrelevant. I guess your bigotry doesn't allow you to want that

The only real americans were funtionally cleansed from the land mass, you are not one. And you've never been about unity, fuck off.

Back