I am AssHatZombie

And I thought we were friends US :( . You've let me down.

I dunno, though. I liked your old avatar. There's just something about how Bush looks that makes me want to hit him, and sometimes I apply the mental property of transferrence to you and your avatar.

The one with bush telling how many parents he had ?
Actually he had 2 , but I am not sure he can count that high.

Well I would not say we were buddy buddy, but we do agree on some issues pretty well and disagree stridently on others.

You are ok, but don't expect to be in my will ;)

Heck even a lot of the military industrial complex is outsourced now.

Yep. Americans are losing control of the apparatus our money pays for, and it's being used to create business opportunities to be capitalized upon by people from other nations. they take our money to kill to open markets, then tell us we're too stupid and lazy to work in this new world we're being forced to pay for.

Yep. Americans are losing control of the apparatus our money pays for, and it's being used to create business opportunities to be capitalized upon by people from other nations. they take our money to kill to open markets, then tell us we're too stupid and lazy to work in this new world we're being forced to pay for.

I can't really disagree with that statement.

You're half right there. You're also jumping to a lot of conclusions. I don't think the military industrial complex cares about free trade. They can get past tariffs whether they're up or not.

Yeah. when you were just anti-american and communist. Now, you're anti-american and fascist. Nobody can afford to ignore the military industrial complex.

Nope.

First I was anti-American and communist, then I was anti-American and Libertarian.

Asshat, really, you can do better than that. Labeling somebody "Anti-American" is an emotional argument. It would be irrelevant whether or not I were anti-American if I were right about something.

Nope.

First I was anti-American and communist, then I was anti-American and Libertarian.

Asshat, really, you can do better than that. Labeling somebody "Anti-American" is an emotional argument. It would be irrelevant whether or not I were anti-American if I were right about something.

No. It's an accurate label if , indeed, a person advocates policies which weaken or harm america and it's people.

You're half right there. You're also jumping to a lot of conclusions. I don't think the military industrial complex cares about free trade. They can get past tariffs whether they're up or not.

By free trade, they strictly mean weakened governments and no legally enforced moral framework for their actions. They believe in the unification of corporate and state power, with corporations calling the shots.

I know. The IP's don't match.

Watermark is not AHZ.

I will accept that WM is most likely not AHZ. However I could post as a troll and myself just minutes apart and the ip's would not match, if I so chose to do it.
So that in itself is not conclusive.

I treat every poster as a new person, even if I know they are a troll. Working that way I have had some very fun conversations with those pretending to be other than they are.

I treat every poster as a new person, even if I know they are a troll. Working that way I have had some very fun conversations with those pretending to be other than they are.

Yes trolls can be some of the most entertaining posters.

Yes. Caring is for losers. The truly intelligent reject life and love.

Truly intelligent people recognise that love is one of the most substantial forms of finding meaning or significance in life.

The truly intelligent don't reject life, else they would be dead.... and thus not truly intelligent.

By free trade, they strictly mean weakened governments and no legally enforced moral framework for their actions. They believe in the unification of corporate and state power, with corporations calling the shots.

How so, Asshat? You can state something all you like, it doesn't make it true.

"America" cannot be harmed. America is not a physical entity. The people of America can be harmed, and you're the worst part of harming the people of America.

WTF are you talking about, turnip head? You're the one who believes americans have no right to keep jobs in the country, or to the important protections of an enforced border and reasonable immigration levels. You're the one who believes nations are simply "administration blocks" in the new world order.

Back