I AM BACK!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
For those of you who were unaware, I took a little semi-break last week. Personal issues mostly, so I decided to reexamine my life, and stay away from serious debate, because I wasn't in the best state of mind to defend my positions. So this I did.

I also joined the gym again, and cut back (slightly) on my time at the bar. I patched up things between family and friends. And now I feel better. In fact, I feel AMAZING! UNSTOPPABLE! MANIC! I feel even more convinced in my convictions and beliefs! I feel that if you could only hear the thunderous sound of my voice, that reason would shatter the darkness that surrounds you all!

Ok that felt great. The mania has, for the most part, subsided. But I remain convinced and even more determined that I am right. And I intend to act on that.

For those of you who were unaware, I took a little semi-break last week. Personal issues mostly, so I decided to reexamine my life, and stay away from serious debate, because I wasn't in the best state of mind to defend my positions. So this I did.

I also joined the gym again, and cut back (slightly) on my time at the bar. I patched up things between family and friends. And now I feel better. In fact, I feel AMAZING! UNSTOPPABLE! MANIC! I feel even more convinced in my convictions and beliefs! I feel that if you could only hear the thunderous sound of my voice, that reason would shatter the darkness that surrounds you all!

Ok that felt great. The mania has, for the most part, subsided. But I remain convinced and even more determined that I am right. And I intend to act on that.

So you cut back on alcohol and embraced heroin?

Compared to my fancier beers (like Dogfish Head and Sam Adams) yeah, but it's far and away better than most BMC beers.

Actually, I consider Pabst to be worse than BudLight, Busch, Keystone, Milwaukee's Best, etc. Probably the only beer I can get easy access to that is worse than Pabst is Olympia, but that's really pushing it. No matter where I go WA, I either run into Olympia (capital area) or Pabst (Seattle area), which is kinda sad.

That said, I respect your other options. I can't do regular Sam Adams because its too hoppy for my liking, but its Winter seasonal is pretty decent.

and another January work out warrior with a 14 day resolution. congrats
January dude clogging up the healthclubs of America.

Capt U Rock!!!!!!!

and another January work out warrior with a 14 day resolution. congrats
January dude clogging up the healthclubs of America.

Capt U Rock!!!!!!!

Actually I was a power lifter before I joined the service. I need something to stay in shape after work now that I'm no longer a Marine. And January has the best gym membership specials. Everyone knows that.

All that enegry and good spirit wasted on failed ideas.

Could you name one of my failed ideas? America hasn't failed yet, so I don't see how my ideas could have. But I more than welcome you to defend such an accusation.

Back