I am GD Sick And Tired of my food being undersalted

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Both factory food and restaurant food.

And and GIANT FUCK YOU! to you assholes who both refuse to salt the food you make, and then also refuse to put salt on the table.

DISCUSS

I will deal with restaurants which refuse to properly salt their food on one condition....that there be salt on the table before the food arrives...and high end restaurants must make this high end salt.

A salt trio would be better.

Food manufacturers who conspire with the anti-salt NAZI's....I am being serious here.....Listen the fuck up Please!..............FUCK YOU!!

These abusers who have decided that they know what I need and also that they are going to make sure I get it whether I like it or not they dont give a flying fuck about consent can go straight to Hell.

I am not having it.

These abusers who have decided that they know what I need and also that they are going to make sure I get it whether I like it or not they dont give a flying fuck about consent can go straight to Hell.

I am not having it.

You're an idiot, please do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself.

I will deal with restaurants which refuse to properly salt their food on one condition....that there be salt on the table before the food arrives...and high end restaurants must make this high end salt.

A salt trio would be better.

the thing about them salting their food is that the diner has no choice...it is better to lightly salt, if necessary, and then let the diner decide to add more. once you over-salt or over-pepper something, it is too late, but if you barely salt and pepper, it can be changed.

Only if you dont drink quality is my experience.

I gather that this is outside of your means?

you gather wrong, pompous ass. i don't care how expensive the tequila, you drink enough of it, and it can be dangerous. just ask anyone at my local bar who watched me do karaoke after a few shots.

you gather wrong, pompous ass. i don't care how expensive the tequila, you drink enough of it, and it can be dangerous. just ask anyone at my local bar who watched me do karaoke after a few shots.

Just about everything is toxic if you do too much of it, even water.

You are one stupid MotherFucker arnt ya....

"We dont put any salt on the hamburger as we cook it, because we want you to taste the beef as it was meant to taste".

I got told this at Cascadia Grill under previous owners, as burgers was their main thing, ground in house, homemade bun.

Fuck Me!

McD's is on my shit list too, but a slightly different reason.....with these fuckers the fries and the burgers both might have either too much salt or none at all on any given day.

McDonalds is nothing anymore like they used to be......back when fast food was consistently better than what is offered today.

McD's is on my shit list too, but a slightly different reason.....with these fuckers the fries and the burgers both might have either too much salt or none at all on any given day.

McDonalds is nothing anymore like they used to be......back when fast food was consistently better than what is offered today.

wow, bragging about eating at mcdonalds!! and bitching about it as if it is nothing more than fast food for the masses, even trump liked it, and he is a fucking goon.

Only if you don't eat at quality restaurants is my experience.

I gather that this is outside of your means?

Back