I am GD Sick And Tired of my food being undersalted

Both factory food and restaurant food.

And and GIANT FUCK YOU! to you assholes who both refuse to salt the food you make, and then also refuse to put salt on the table.

DISCUSS

Go to a restaurant with a salt shaker on the table and ease your stress.

I only salt watermelon and cottage cheese.

dude.....carry a block of salt with you wherever you go and lick it in between bites......

33-Plain_White_Salt_Block_20kg-BL.png

And and GIANT FUCK YOU! to you assholes who both refuse to salt the food you make, and then also refuse to put salt on the table.

DISCUSS

Buy yourself a salt shaker and carry it around, stop blaming others for not enabling your unhealthy habits. Snowflake.

Buy your own salt. It’s called a fucking grocery store. Ever seen one? ROTFLMFAO. Salt = sodium = hypertension. I never use salt. So bring a fucking salt shaker with you. Hawkeye really is retarded I guess.

DISCUSS

Just ask them to salt your food while cooking it.

Or bring your own salt.

Salt isn't good for you anyway.

i don't mind salt around the rim of a shot of tequila...

I Only drink higher end tequila and then only to sip. Pounding shots of good tequila is a waste. My preferred chaser is sangrita (no not the wine). When properly prepared it is the best chaser out there. My ground floor for tequila is Herradura. I wouldn’t be caught dead with Patron. Crap.

I Only drink higher end tequila and then only to sip. Pounding shots of good tequila is a waste. My preferred chaser is sangrita (no not the wine). When properly prepared it is the best chaser out there. My ground floor for tequila is Herradura. I wouldn’t be caught dead with Patron. Crap.

What tequilas? I used to travel to Mexico a lot and always brought back a bottle of either tequila or Kahlua. I avoided the mixtos and Petron (overpriced for quality) and favored the 100% Agave Azul.

What tequilas? I used to travel to Mexico a lot and always brought back a bottle of either tequila or Kahlua. I avoided the mixtos and Petron (overpriced for quality) and favored the 100% Agave Azul.

I used to travel frequently to Mexico City on business. That's where I learned about Sangrita. Clase makes a nice affordable azul, and also has some great high end products. And Herradura was about five bucks a bottle so I always brought some home. If I had my druthers, I would drink Cincoro but it is damn expensive.

DISCUSS

Factory food and most restaurant food are way over salted to compensate for lower quality raw ingredients.
I realize that you have a personal preference for liberal salting, I do not. Partly because its a problem medically and partly because I'm content with less salt and way too much pepper. To each his own, right ?

I do agree that salt (and pepper) ought to be provided for guests though I also agree with the rule that you should taste the dish as the chef prepared it first. If you happen to know the cook and his habits then you can skip that one.

DISCUSS

I’m guessing here, but from your posts here, I’d wager you don’t even live in a locale where Restaurants don’t put salt on the table

Been trying to think. How about ketchup on spaghetti and chopped steak?

Not a pasta fan but I don't object to whatever flavorings people like in chopped steak. Personally, that sounds good to me.

Add some mustard, lettuce, onion, a slice of tomato and a bun sounds even better. Does anyone else like to add a little mustard to your ketchup to dip your fries?

Not a pasta fan but I don't object to whatever flavorings people like in chopped steak. Personally, that sounds good to me.

Add some mustard, lettuce, onion, a slice of tomato and a bun sounds even better.

Agreed! Spaghetti with meatballs sandwich.

Back