I am in big bigggg trouble

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I ate TWO edibles at 6:37

Now these edibles are weak ass shit. So many times I have had them and nothing

so I wait like 2.5 hours... nothing. weak as usual. so I said fuck it and took two more

and like literally minutes after the 2nd batch, it starts hitting pretty hard.

for those that don't know, edibles have to be metabolized and it usually takes around 1.25-2 hoursish

so like... i'm already becoming kinda blasted and I have two ticking time bombs still waiting to be metabolized, and nothing I can do about that.

big big trouble

Also second thing while I am at it, completely off topic

I am going to be doing JPP MADNESS, I have selected 64 posters and we are all going on brackets, and we will be doing a march madness bracket in search of the ultimate spaz champion

I am currently doing seeding. I am going to select the 1 and 8 seeds and randomize the rest.

then we all vote round by round

it's gonna be awesome

so I wait like 2.5 hours... nothing. weak as usual. so I said fuck it and took two more

for those that don't know, edibles have to be metabolized and it usually takes around 1.25-2 hoursish

so like... i'm already becoming kinda blasted and I have two ticking time bombs still waiting to be metabolized, and nothing I can do about that.

big big trouble

I am going to be doing JPP MADNESS, I have selected 64 posters and we are all going on brackets, and we will be doing a march madness bracket in search of the ultimate spaz champion

I am currently doing seeding. I am going to select the 1 and 8 seeds and randomize the rest.

it's gonna be awesome

You should climb up onto your roof and practice flying; because it's said that flying will burn off the affect faster. :D

This oughta be fun. Hopefully Damo has a couple of new prospects in mind to become mods. lol

I did that once. Giggled a lot, then slept for 13 hours. Well, that was only one special cookie. Got no clue what's gonna go down with you. Best of luck!

This oughta be fun. Hopefully Damo has a couple of new prospects in mind to become mods. lol

I did that once. Giggled a lot, then slept for 13 hours. Well, that was only one special cookie. Got no clue what's gonna go down with you. Best of luck!

im a pro. snoop levels. I think I am good again.

big big trouble

it's gonna be awesome

How is that any different to my Most Obnoxious poll?

Bowel Woman is brown nosing to be made a mod ffs.

giphy.gif

"I am going to be doing JPP MADNESS, I have selected 64 posters and we are all going on brackets, and we will be doing a march madness bracket in search of the ultimate spaz champion"

I am going to go out on a limb here ... and guess that Yurt will be 'Spazz Champion'.

"I am going to be doing JPP MADNESS, I have selected 64 posters and we are all going on brackets, and we will be doing a march madness bracket in search of the ultimate spaz champion"

I am going to go out on a limb here ... and guess that Yurt will be 'Spazz Champion'.

Not even close... Likely you though.

Are you being serious? Look at the fucking loonies that have arrived recently. Reagan's Toerag, Luscious Vagina, Center Left Out, Lisa Quim to name but a few. Then there's Bowel Woman, Jaded Lizard, Crypiss, Arsecheese and Kunzgar as well!! When I did my Most Obnoxious poll CFM and TDAK were the winners with Dumber 69 and Nonads as runners up. They would have some stiff competition now with all the Amazonoids and various detritus from other fora that have arrived here.

Are you being serious? Look at the fucking loonies that have arrived recently. Reagan's Toerag, Luscious Vagina, Center Left Out, Lisa Quimto name but a few. Then there's Bowel Woman, Jaded Lizard and Crypiss, Arsecheese and Kunzgar as well!!

Hey. I said I might be going out on a limb here.

Sweet Jesus! Mother of God!

Are YOU challenging Grind?
Are you trying to force Grind to install Owl as a Moderator ... just so he can see you spazz out???

I am sure Doris aka Phantasmal would love it, but this place is bad enough alteady. Having her as a mod would guarantee turning it into a fetid primordial Amazonian swamp.

Back