i am in oregon now.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I plan on canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, and playing crusin usa at the arcade. I'm also 3 hours behind eastern for anyone that has gotten used to seeing me on at certain times. That is all.

hey damo out of all the fly over states, which one was colorado? They all looked boring and bland so it's hard to distinguish

∂˚;455956 said:
hey damo out of all the fly over states, which one was colorado? They all looked boring and bland so it's hard to distinguish
It was the one that you had to go around because there were too many mountains in the way.

∂˚;455962 said:
cascades pwn the rockies any day of the week
How many peaks you got over 14K? It's already easy to tell that it isn't as many as Colorado. I know this because we simply have the most.

I'm also sorry that you think Oregon is cool. It isn't even a flyover state, it's up north from the destination of the idiots who say "flyover state".

∂˚;455951 said:
I plan on canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, and playing crusin usa at the arcade. I'm also 3 hours behind eastern for anyone that has gotten used to seeing me on at certain times. That is all.

Hey, Grind, get the fuck out of that shithole and come up to Warshington!! Besides, if you don't like flyover country, then just remember that you have to fly over or drive through Oregon to get between WA and Cali, making it little different from Colorado. Holla to Pacific Standard Time!

:clink:

Excellent post Threedee, and right along the lines of the current topic. Everybody should now come in here and tell their horror stories about Oregon, and all the awesomeness of their own state.

nothing beats the eliteness of massachusetts damo. And in fact I've seen some people with cowboy hats etc, as I'm out in the dessert kind of.

∂˚;455990 said:
nothing beats the eliteness of massachusetts damo. And in fact I've seen some people with cowboy hats etc, as I'm out in the dessert kind of.
That second sentence makes no sense, what do cowboy hats have to do with the price of rice in China? And Mass. has no mountains to speak of, and is thus pointless and disturbing. And don't go on about those silly hills they call mountains out east.

Excellent post Threedee, and right along the lines of the current topic. Everybody should now come in here and tell their horror stories about Oregon, and all the awesomeness of their own state.

Washington contributed the coolest pageant to Miss Congeniality.
It also produced Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

Apparently you all like to suck on our apples.

We gave the world Boeing, Microsoft, and Starbucks, and have been trying to destroy them ever since.

We also gave you Bob Barker.

:woot:

That second sentence makes no sense, what do cowboy hats have to do with the price of rice in China? And Mass. has no mountains to speak of, and is thus pointless and disturbing. And don't go on about those silly hills they call mountains out east.

you asked if i were home, no i am not home. I am in redneck ville, but there are fun things to do. I also spelled desert wrong.

∂˚;456007 said:
you asked if i were home, no i am not home. I am in redneck ville, but there are fun things to do. I also spelled desert wrong.
Have fun, Oregon is a blast. You should come by Denver someday, I'll buy you a beer.

Where ya at in orygun Grind?

There is an excellent hiking trail that starts at Bonneville dam. go at least 6 miles in, It is fantastic. Eagle creek I think it is called if I remember correctly.

I'd love to visit Oregon. The pictures I've seen are so beautiful, I'd really enjoy it. We were in NM over the weekend, and will be going to Cloudcroft in July. It is beautiful there too, in a different way. What was appealing to me was in the comparison of temps: here during the week when our highs were 100 - 102 degrees F, their highs were between 68 - 71 deg. F. I can live with that!

Orygun is great. The only thing is the ocean is too cold to swim in. Beautiful but cold.

Just watch out about below Salem/Eugene. Too many ex Californians down there.

Back