I am in the most distrusted minority.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
you have no idea what my people have suffered through

McODc.jpg

The first three hits on Google for "Catholics should" indicates that people (my guess is vile liberal killers) don't want us working in emergency rooms.

I guess I should tell my sister she's not wanted as a nurse (granted she's a liberal).

If she's unwilling to provide the services expected of a nurse due to her ridiculous and laughable superstition, she should definitely be fired.

If she's unwilling to provide the services expected of a nurse due to her ridiculous and laughable superstition, she should definitely be fired.

That would probably be a good experience for her. That, and seeing the system crumble around her due to the stupid deform bill...

I'm not sure if I trust google autofill dropdowns, I mean I wanted to ask "Can I get <then a technical question>" :
So try out "can I get" and then look what comes up.

Sorry I just have trouble believing that that many women really were genuine in entering the 2nd result that shows unless it was a big joke by some 14 year olds for fun. Could be the same for your results.

I'm not sure if I trust google autofill dropdowns, I mean I wanted to ask "Can I get <then a technical question>" :

Sorry I just have trouble believing that that many women really were genuine in entering the 2nd result that shows unless it was a big joke by some 14 year olds for fun. Could be the same for your results.
LOL. Who the heck was asking that?

There's yahoo and wiki answers about it. So apparently it's somewhat of an oft-asked question.

Well that's a fair question but conversley, why the hell should we trust you? :pke:
Because in my profession I'm licensed and have to answer to the State or lose my privilege, which would severely adversely affect my career and future earning potential. In other words, I will be judged.

I thought it was going to be "a what what." That was #5 instead. :D

Back