I am in the most distrusted minority.

Because in my profession I'm licensed and have to answer to the State or lose my privilege, which would severely adversely affect my career and future earning potential. In other words, I will be judged.
Well I have the same issue with my profession but what does that have to do with trusting you personally? I'm not hiring you as an engineer.

The first three hits on Google for "Catholics should" indicates that people (my guess is vile liberal killers) don't want us working in emergency rooms.

I guess I should tell my sister she's not wanted as a nurse (granted she's a liberal).

Funny, I'm liberal and have a bro who's conservative. Guess it's not in the genes! :)

Well I have the same issue with my profession but what does that have to do with trusting you personally? I'm not hiring you as an engineer.
I gave you an example relative to a profession. Its the same thing with regards to trusting someone with a personal matter. If that person doesn't see that he will eventually be judged, he has less incentive to be honest.

Back