I am not drunk right now because my brother decided to wait until 10:52 to get home

You can't buy beer after 11:00 in my hometown. We have one car, and my brother often decides that it's appropriate to take it upon himself to take it sometime in the morning before I've woken up and go to Gulfport to fuck his fat, short, ugly, boring girlfriend until 11:00 PM or so.

You can't buy beer after 11:00 in my hometown. We have one car, and my brother often decides that it's appropriate to take it upon himself to take it sometime in the morning before I've woken up and go to Gulfport to fuck his fat, short, ugly, boring girlfriend until 11:00 PM or so.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :D

I should send you a case. Last time I went to PA I bought.....more than a few. I can spare some.

WM, no offense, but living in Mississippi sounds torturous. It's not your fault, though. You're the victim of circumstances. The best course of action to alleviate the situation is to move to a civilized, modern city like Seattle or Boston.

Watermark, I suggest you go Stewie Griffin on your brother, and take the money he owes you, and stock-up on beer.

I also agree with Brent.

WM, no offense, but living in Mississippi sounds torturous. It's not your fault, though. You're the victim of circumstances. The best course of action to alleviate the situation is to move to a civilized, modern city like Seattle or Boston.

The county I live in is actually a dry county. The "city", which is around 10 miles away, allows you to buy beer, after a closely fought referendum about a decade ago, before 11 and not on Sunday. If you want whiskey, you're going to have to go down to Harrison county, which allows you to buy anything you'd like 7 days a week, but only before 10. We had prohibition until the 60's in Mississippi. When the Sheriff of Jackson unwisely decided to bust a drinking party the governor was attending, they suddenly had a change in heart, and allowed sales.

However, the way they did it was stupid beyond words. They literally devolve almost everything about alcohol sales, besides the drinking age, to the municipalities. So you have hundreds of different of laws on the subject in the state, some continuing prohibition (like my county), and others liberalizing to various degrees. It's impossible to find the information on the internet, so if you want to know you pretty much just have to ask some locals.

And to think, I live right next to Louisiana, which has the most some of the most awesome alcohol laws in the country (you can buy liquor in gas stations 24/7, and no municipality can restrict this). God bless Catholics.

And to think, I live right next to Louisiana, which has the most some of the most awesome alcohol laws in the country (you can buy liquor in gas stations 24/7, and no municipality can restrict this). God bless Catholics.

One of the few good things that Blair did was to get rid of the antiquated licensing laws in the UK. Where I live there are two 24/7 supermarkets and an all night indigenous version of 7/11 nearby.

Back