I am the Enchilada King

Who doesn't love good enchiladas?

My mom's soon to be ex husband. Farter complained my enchiladas were too salty whil dumping an ocean of salt on his rib eye steak.

I literally just stared at him. And finally says, what? I looked at my mom and she quietly shook her head and I said, I'm going to kick your ass right now... Reality didn't play out that way, I nodded to my mom and kept eating.

My mom's soon to be ex husband. Farter complained my enchiladas were too salty whil dumping an ocean of salt on his rib eye steak.

I literally just stared at him. And finally says, what? I looked at my mom and she quietly shook her head and I said, I'm going to kick your ass right now... Reality didn't play out that way, I nodded to my mom and kept eating.

You made the right decision! It was best for your mother!

:palm: Meaning ... you still live at home with your Mother and Step Dad. And you have the nerve to call out Jade. (this is just sad)

:palm: Meaning ... you still live at home with your Mother and Step Dad. And you have the nerve to call out Jade. (this is just sad)

Were you born retarded or did you practice it and then succeeded?

Ever hear of visiting people you dumb ape?

Were you born retarded or did you practice it and then succeeded?

Ever hear of visiting people you dumb ape?

Yeah. It doesn't sound like 'visiting'. Sounds like you do the cooking in return for your Mom letting you stay there.
So, ... which is it:
1. You never left.
2. You left, but returned.

Yeah. It doesn't sound like 'visiting'. Sounds like you do the cooking in return for your Mom letting you stay there.
So, ... which is it:
1. You never left.
2. You left, but returned.

You've never visited your mom and made dinner?

You're an asshole.

Seems like a good life to me. No mortgage, mom cooks meals... I love that life!

Yes. There you are in Chula Vista, a human sponge. Thinking about ... maybe going to Hawaii and living off your brother for the next year or two. How sad is that.

Back