I ate mushrooms

Well, live and learn.

I did shrooms after my friends were like, dude, you have gotta try this, and I'm like, nah, I'll stick with Mary, and they backed off.

I did some Mary, then decided I would do shrooms. Not my choice of enhancements. Made my stomach a bit queezy, head a bit off, but, not for me.

Or maybe Yurt told me that story. :rofl2:

Well, live and learn.

I did shrooms after my friends were like, dude, you have gotta try this, and I'm like, nah, I'll stick with Mary, and they backed off.

I did some Mary, then decided I would do shrooms. Not my choice of enhancements. Made my stomach a bit queezy, head a bit off, but, not for me.

He probably did. Yurt is fairly retarded.

Well, live and learn.

Who do you think you are kidding... You are Yurt and we all know it...

No, I ate normal mushrooms. I just really hate mushrooms. Most disgusting food in the world.

I've done psychedelic mushrooms before and generally never really was a fan of the experience.

YUMMY!

Back