I beat the progressive democrat engineered Chinese flu!

Wolverine

Verified User
Much to the dismay of many on here, I beat the Democrat engineered Kung Flu! It was really no worse than the flu! My employer paid me for the time off!

Much to the dismay of many on here, I beat the Democrat engineered Kung Flu! It was really no worse than the flu! My employer paid me for the time off!

Congratulations. I truly am happy you beat it.

MANY DO NOT.

So if you are considering telling people not to get the vaccine, I hope you think twice about that. For some it is MUCH, MUCH worse than the flu...to the point where they die a particularly horrible death.

And I seriously doubt there are many here who are dismayed that you beat it. There may be none here who do. Most, I suspect, are happy you are still with us.

MANY DO NOT.

So if you are considering telling people not to get the vaccine, I hope you think twice about that. For some it is MUCH, MUCH worse than the flu...to the point where they die a particularly horrible death.

And I seriously doubt there are many here who are dismayed that you beat it. There may be none here who do. Most, I suspect, are happy you are still with us.

To those who work around it daily, and those with underlying issues, do what you want, should still be a choice! I do not tell anyone to do anything, think for yourself, and do what is right for you, if you get it cool, if not cool!

MANY DO NOT.

Why honor someone who lies?

In the course of one single day, we had a conservative lie about being a female combat vet, a conservative lie about a supposed career in military intelligence, and a conservative lie about beating COVID.

People who lie this easily while typing on a keyboard are likely to be perfectly comfortable lying to friends, spouses, employers.

In the course of one single day, we had a conservative lie about being a female combat vet, a conservative lie about a supposed career in military intelligence, and a conservative lie about beating COVID.

People who lie this easily while typing on a keyboard are likely to be perfectly comfortable lying to friends, spouses, employers.

Add that to the Conservatives who lied about...

Reading HR 1 (TA Gardner)
Adopting a child (Wolverine)
Being a retired teacher (Top)

Add that to the Conservatives who lied about...

Reading HR 1 (TA Gardner)
Adopting a child (Wolverine)
Being a retired teacher (Top)

I leave it to the psychologists to explain why certain people feel a relentless need to lie about their life, accomplishments, and activities on an obscure message board to people they do not know and will never meet.

Thats a lie, LIAR. If true then why are you reading his thread? Why are you making posts in it? Why do you read and post in other Trump voters threads?

WHY do YOU lie so much?
An awkward question from a poster who once claimed to have a Hispanic wife, and then later claimed his woman is Russian.

An awkward question from a poster who once claimed to have a Hispanic wife, and then later claimed his woman is Russian.

No,...you have it screwed up. My wife is bi racial, half black. The Russian woman thing was a joke. I have no other woman on the side, never have, never will,...I love my wife. It was an off the cuff joke poking fun at Dutch because he used to accuse me of screwing around on my wife.

Back