I beat the progressive democrat engineered Chinese flu!

Much to the dismay of many on here, I beat the Democrat engineered Kung Flu! It was really no worse than the flu! My employer paid me for the time off!

Your lucky, because my brother didn't beat it and died. He along with almost a million ppl weren't as lucky as you. Give God is due and go fuck yourself.

It kept our daughter`s family down for two days. Her kids never knew they were infected. My wife was over there cooking and never experienced anything.
Both of us swore off Chow mein for 14 days.

To those who work around it daily, and those with underlying issues, do what you want, should still be a choice! I do not tell anyone to do anything, think for yourself, and do what is right for you, if you get it cool, if not cool!

And if your stoneheadedness leads to many others getting it...cool??? If not...also cool??????

What the hell are you trying to sell here, Wolverine? Whatever it is, it would have to be refined to be considered snake oil.

Congratulations. I truly am happy you beat it.

MANY DO NOT.

So if you are considering telling people not to get the vaccine, I hope you think twice about that. For some it is MUCH, MUCH worse than the flu...to the point where they die a particularly horrible death.

And I seriously doubt there are many here who are dismayed that you beat it. There may be none here who do. Most, I suspect, are happy you are still with us.

nobody should get this graphene oxide, nanobot, fetal fecal material nazi death injection.

thanks for asking.

Your lucky, because my brother didn't beat it and died. He along with almost a million ppl weren't as lucky as you. Give God is due and go fuck yourself.

Well blame the people who paid to have it engineered not me you know Fauci and the democrats! Did your brother have underlying issues as with almost all who do die?

And if your stoneheadedness leads to many others getting it...cool??? If not...also cool??????

What the hell are you trying to sell here, Wolverine? Whatever it is, it would have to be refined to be considered snake oil.

Sell? Well, freedom to make your own choice! I did as instructed by the health department to avoid infecting anyone never left the house while in quarantine!

In the course of one single day, we had a conservative lie about being a female combat vet, a conservative lie about a supposed career in military intelligence, and a conservative lie about beating COVID.

People who lie this easily while typing on a keyboard are likely to be perfectly comfortable lying to friends, spouses, employers.

Another hateful shrew I knew would be upset I survived!

Sell? Well, freedom to make your own choice! I did as instructed by the health department to avoid infecting anyone never left the house while in quarantine!

Do you sell "the right to make your own choice" when driving a car or truck...as regards speed limits and stop signs?

I suspect not, because that would be dangerous to society.

Anyway, I am glad you did the quarantine and never left the house.

Did all the other people who live with you also "never leave the house?"

Did you ever leave the house before you found that you had contracted the disease...but might still have been able to spread it?

Nothing fool-proof about any of this, Wolverine. Even if vaccinated, one can be a spreader. But if vaccinated, the evidence indicates dangers all-around lessen.

Vaccinations have been mandated in our nation from BEFORE it officially became a nation. Lots of the resistance to this particular vaccine comes from Trump loyalty.

Sad!

Back