I beat the progressive democrat engineered Chinese flu!

Congratulations. I truly am happy you beat it.

MANY DO NOT.

So if you are considering telling people not to get the vaccine, I hope you think twice about that. For some it is MUCH, MUCH worse than the flu...to the point where they die a particularly horrible death.

And I seriously doubt there are many here who are dismayed that you beat it. There may be none here who do. Most, I suspect, are happy you are still with us.

So now Vulvarine has to deal with Post-COVID Cognitive decline. Of course, there can't be much cognition to decline in this one.

People who had recovered from COVID-19, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits versus controls when controlling for age, gender, education level, income, racial-ethnic group, pre-existing medical disorders, tiredness, depression and anxiety. The deficits were of substantial effect size for people who had been hospitalised, but also for non-hospitalised cases who had biological confirmation of COVID-19 infection. Analysing markers of premorbid intelligence did not support these differences being present prior to infection. Finer grained analysis of performance across sub-tests supported the hypothesis that COVID-19 has a multi-domain impact on human cognition.

Trump_Drinking_Bleach.gif
Kamala-Harris-GIF.gif

Shit.

Sorry you missed out on your eternal peace and comfort, Wolverine.
Just wait a bit longer. It's coming.
We'll find a way to put up with you in the meantime.

Look up Projection, because that is exactly what that statement is. Somewhere somehow during your life you have been led astray, and brainwashed!

No Sir- my parents raised me right and to never be like Trump or his Trumptards.

My parents taught me to tell the truth, and that CHEATERS AND LIARS ARE THE SAME THING AS THIEVES- AND SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY.

They also taught me what's right from what's wrong.

They taught me that there are bad people in the world- realize bad people when you see them acting bad- and stay away from them for my own good.

Hitler (Schicklgruber) was a totalitarianist and Trump (Trumpf) IS a totalitarianist. Hitler's enablers were a party to the monster he was to his country and to the world. Trump's enablers are a party to the monster he wants to be to his country and to the world.

The major differences between Hitler and Trump are:

Hair color, and Hitler is dead, while Trump is still alive.

you're a moron.

No Sir- my parents raised me right and to never be like Trump or his Trumptards.

My parents taught me to tell the truth, and that CHEATERS AND LIARS ARE THE SAME THING AS THIEVES- AND SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY.

They also taught me what's right from what's wrong.

They taught me that there are bad people in the world- realize bad people when you see them acting bad- and stay away from them for my own good.

None of those things are true of me, and I voted for Trump. How can you vote for Democrats and say you believe any of that. Do you believe that Nancy, and Chuck, are virtuous? how about Adam Schiff? Do you believe AOC has an above room temperature IQ? Maxine Watters are they acceptable leaders to you?

Yet I do not lie!

You did lie about adopting a child.

The reason you lied about adopting a child was because your argument about abortion completely fucking fell apart, so to grasp onto the moral high ground which you recognize you don't have, you made up compassion to trick people into thinking you have morality.

Like I said to SmarterThanYou; none of you idiots are clever enough to pull that bullshit off.

None of those things are true of me, and I voted for Trump.

All of those things are true of you, which is why you voted for Trump.

How can you vote for Democrats and say you believe any of that.

Because Democrats aren't lying about themselves on anonymous message boards to try and trick people into supporting their bullshit.

o you believe that Nancy, and Chuck, are virtuous?

No. But they're not fascist monsters either.

how about Adam Schiff?
ADAM SCHIFF WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Do you believe AOC has an above room temperature IQ?

Not only is AOC smarter than you, but she also makes you feel like you're nothing compared to her, which is why you strive to tear her down every chance you get.

YOU'RE JEALOUS OF HER WIT AND HER SUCCESS.

Maxine Watters are they acceptable leaders to you?

Yes.

yes you are.

No, you ignorant mother-fucker, I am not a moron.

what's totalitarian about trump?

Nothing right now. He was thrown out on his ass by the American voters. Got his wanna'be dictator ass whipped by Joe Biden to the tune of 7,000,000 votes...and by a landslide in the Electoral College.

you're lying again, moron.

I am not lying and I am not a moron, you stupid fuck. Joe Biden beat his ass to a pulp.

You did lie about adopting a child.

The reason you lied about adopting a child was because your argument about abortion completely fucking fell apart, so to grasp onto the moral high ground which you recognize you don't have, you made up compassion to trick people into thinking you have morality.

Like I said to SmarterThanYou; none of you idiots are clever enough to pull that bullshit off.

Absolute Garbage! I do have an adopted daughter and I did have covid! I have no need to impress a nasty vile piece of excrement like yourself!

All of those things are true of you, which is why you voted for Trump.

Because Democrats aren't lying about themselves on anonymous message boards to try and trick people into supporting their bullshit.

No. But they're not fascist monsters either.

ADAM SCHIFF WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Not only is AOC smarter than you, but she also makes you feel like you're nothing compared to her, which is why you strive to tear her down every chance you get.

YOU'RE JEALOUS OF HER WIT AND HER SUCCESS.

Yes.

:laugh:

Back